• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT5| Place for normal, legit banter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meier

Nice save there by Fabianski. Probably wasn't easy to see that shot initially.

Chelsea are definitely going to score at some point. They're rampant.

Esch

Banned
Such high quality, no idea how my PC handled these.

Meh. I could have posted the GFYCAT but it's not better.

Bundesliga gifs are always lower quality than prem and ligagifs
gXe6otJ.png

Meier

“Today I think that both Arsenal goal were very clear fouls – for the first one, it was two or three fouls continuous fouls on Aguero and the second one Welbeck pushed Kompany with no intention of playing the ball and then it was a goal.

“The only other doubt is that we were denied a clear penalty for a handball. Last season, it was Skrtel with a fist for Liverpool in the six-yard box and today it was Wilshere with two hands on the ball inside the box right in front of the linesman and no penalty is given.
“He had a very bad game, he had a bad day today and he had another against Liverpool last season.”
I actually had forgotten about that Skrtel punch. Managers never do.

Oscar needs to get out, going full on Ozil out there. Costa is having to drop down constantly cause Oscar is on ghost mode.

Edit : COSTAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Meier

Fuck me, FPL takes away 2 points for own goals? I didn't remember that before although I probably just forgot it. Terry has been shit in FPL thus far. :(

I know Newcastle are pretty poor, but props to Koeman for getting instant stability. Southampton actually look like they can play both ways in his setup, rather than just rely on pressing hard.

Cabella is clearly one of those who is a year away from being able to make an impact in this league. He will though. Kid put up numbers in France.

That pass from Schneiderlin to set off a counter ;_; Wenger pls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom