• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT5| Place for normal, legit banter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Razor554

So its all between Atletico and Barcelona again in the liga. Real Madrid can start focus on that Copa Del Rey as they sure as hell wont win CL either.

X

Xpike

Unconfirmed Member
Of course he's quality but that particular game is not the indicator. Germany missing so many players, replacing retired players (impossible to replace the best defensive player in the world in Lahm).

Against Burnley di Maria had 0 goals and 0 assists. Di Maria is a super good player, it was very stupid decision to sell him but the Germany game is not the measure of quality.

And ?
The game was still just a stupid friendly.
Next time just count up some great games by Di Maria from last year, you'll find plenty of them.

The rest isn't so suprising...
It's the way Perez works.

He needs new toys every once in a while, even if they don't fit into the team.
Thought Ancelotti would be smart enough to argue with him, but it looks like he can't.
It's just no Di Maria it's also Alonso...

Just feels like Galacticos again.

Oh yeah, I know, it was just putting the latest example.

Jarnet87

Madrid is dead, Carlo is dead.

Next year lets see if Perez buys Pogba and a defensive midfielder. Plus the two attacking players who aren't needed.

Thanks you! For whatever reason we do well at Anfield. You lot will be fine. We got a goal and shut up shop. It happens.

Not on my watch :p

Proper annoying seeing the lead we built up over Man Utd obliterated like that. Need Sturridge back desperately, a striker to buzz around annoying defenders and being a menace even when he hasn't got his shooting boots on

Seeing as Kevin Nachos or whatever that Costa Rican keeper is called, is apparently not better than Casillas, Real should go for Cech in January.

Against Burnley di Maria had 0 goals and 0 assists. Di Maria is a super good player, it was very stupid decision to sell him but the Germany game is not the measure of quality.

Because Mata pulled a Welbeck and slipped in the box. He should have had 2 assists in that match.

rodvik

Not on my watch :p

Proper annoying seeing the lead we built up over Man Utd obliterated like that. Need Sturridge back desperately, a striker to buzz around annoying defenders and being a menace even when he hasn't got his shooting boots on

Yeah you missed Sturridge, he is scary quick, also Sterling being on the bench was a blow.

Balotelli needs to ramp back up to the speed of the english game. He was too slow today, (including the time it took for him to leave the pitch when subbed).

Same for Sanchez with us. It just takes time.

Yeah you missed Sturridge, he is scary quick, also Sterling being on the bench was a blow.

Balotelli needs to ramp back up to the speed of the english game. He was too slow today, (including the time it took for him to leave the pitch when subbed).

Same for Sanchez with us. It just takes time.

I fucking hate playing against Agbonlahor btw

It's like our defenders always forget how quick he is, so when he closes them down they're still pissing about trying to get it under control by the time he's breathing down their neck :p

So who's going to replace Ancelotti?

Aston-Villa-v-Manchester-United-David-Moyes-c_3052390.jpg

rodvik

I fucking hate playing against Agbonlahor btw

It's like our defenders always forget how quick he is, so when he closes them down they're still pissing about trying to get it under control by the time he's breathing down their neck :p

Heh yeah :) Just signed a new 4 year deal. Looks like he will be a one club player. Pretty rare. No way should he be captain though, he was making the situation WORSE when Hutton as being booked. Thats not the idea Gabby :)

Jarnet87

If Diego Costa stays healthy then the Prem is already locked up.

Jose would have dominated last years Prem season had they bought an even half decent striker.

Forwards are the only thing United are stacked at. Mou would have easily added the other pieces to make us a Prem winning team.

This analysis has prompted me to further believe Fergie lost his god dam mind years ago. A man with a functioning and sane brain could not have found a single point to choose Moyes over Mourinho as a successor.

If Diego Costa stays healthy then the Prem is already locked up.

Jose would have dominated last years Prem season had they bought an even half decent striker.

Forwards are the only thing United are stacked at. Mou would have easily added the other pieces to make us a Prem winning team.

This analysis has prompted me to further believe Fergie lost his god dam mind years ago.

Costa doesn't even need to be healthy, Remy can pick up the slack if he misses a few games which will inevitably happen at some point

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom