• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT5| Place for normal, legit banter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wes

venison crêpe
Might have to put Di Maria in my fantasy team. Lots of soft fixtures coming up. Lamela, you've made me lose faith.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
His goals record for you is great

and that's what you judge a striker on isn't it?

/Welbeck.gif.face.or some shit I can't be bothered to look up
It is great but when you see him break down play 70% of the time he gets the ball your wonder how the hell he is in the team

RiggyRob

His goals record for you is great

and that's what you judge a striker on isn't it?

/Welbeck.gif.face.or some shit I can't be bothered to look up

I think they are pretty dead already

175 Premier League goals now according to the Guardian, same as Thierry Henry. Scary really.

Might have to put Di Maria in my fantasy team. Lots of soft fixtures coming up. Lamela, you've made me lose faith.

And then consider the fixtures they've already had/are in the midst of

They've certainly got it how they wanted it

#bitterasfuckandstillpissedoffaboutyesterday

Jarnet87

Rooney is the Fat Frank of United. Give RVP another 15 minutes and hope he scores a goal, if he lashes out with a foul get him off ASAP.

Wes

venison crêpe
And then consider the fixtures they've already had/are in the midst of

They've certainly got it how they wanted it

#bitterasfuckandstillpissedoffaboutyesterday

Anyone want to trade for our next 6 fixtures?

Arsenal (H)
Chelsea (A)
Man City (H)
Everton (A)
QPR (A)
Spurs (H)

Yesterday was meant to be one of your easy fixtures.

Villa have our number tbh. Before yesterday I thought it was probably just one of those things where a team gets a couple of good results but then you can turn up and turn it on it's head in an instant. But nope, Lambert seems to know exactly how to batter us in the first 30 minutes, and without Sturridge, Sterling, and most importantly Suarez, we never came close to breaking through pretty simple defensive tactics

Everton at home is easier than Villa at home these days :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom