• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT6| Daley Blind Is a Hack Of a Player

Status
Not open for further replies.

jtb

Banned
also what the fuck was the point of playing Sanchez midweek?

I just do not understand Wenger's selection policies.

elfinke

That foul is Di Maria's first input this half. He's been very quiet.

That Pelle goal is glorious, Bergkamp or Le Tissier would be proud.

inky

LOL Valencia. Thank god for that Liga MX selfishness right there.

Fucking sucks that Falcao suffered from Rooney's sins.

slider

We're not equipped to break down a team that's parked the bus. I guess very few teams are.

I'm out and assuming that's what's going on at OT.

As a West Ham fan, I never thought I'd see the day where we'd genuinely have Utd in all out defence mode. How times have changed.

Shame we won't get a result though. Their ridiculously expensive midfield and strikers ensured that.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
As a West Ham fan, I never thought I'd see the day where we'd genuinely have Utd in all out defence mode. How times have changed.

Shame we won't get a result though. Their ridiculously expensive midfield and strikers ensured that.

A red card changed it, we cant defend with 11 men what are we supposed to d with 10?

We literally have to do this or we will lose

Wilbur

Banned
Hull's fans are great.

Lampard again. Second assist from Zaba.

Lampard's just amazing. I mean, he was shit for Chelsea last year but City have the midfield to carry him. Got the goal scoring touch of a striker. Four goals in a week, is it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom