• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT6| Daley Blind Is a Hack Of a Player

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tubie

Great win for Madrid, Villareal at home is hard to beat.

I just wish Illaramendi started games, we're super vulnerable without a DM.

Wilbur

Banned
Thank fuck for that.

And now Rooney out of the team for three games. What a time to be alive.

Hope Ander's alright. Really good performance by Rafael, happy with Shaw as well.

Crystal Palace - Leicester 2-0, FT.

That's 2 wins and 2 draws for us since Neil Warnock took charge, after that dreadfull W Ham game, with 8 goals scored by 7 different players.

Neil+Warnock+Newcastle+United+v+Crystal+Palace+0qfp67OqYZkl.jpg

Fergie

Banned
That was absolutely mad.

RVP should really not start or get subbed if he keeps this up. Just invisible. Apart from that finish.

Rojo and McNair were decent.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
So happy for Ryan Mason, fair play to MoPo for shaking up the team.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Thats the type of game you win champions do

just saying

slider

Gutted. Not gonna get as good a chance to beat Utd for another few decades. Wank.

Will be at the pub for the North London derby. Hoping for a humdinger with, preferably, an Arsenal win. Depends where Ozil's playing I guess.

Jarnet87

Without Rooney we will beat Everton and west brom, draw with Chelsea. Then lvg will pick Rooney and we'll be slaughtered by city.

Hixx

Meh. Really, really should have won that. Missed two sitters and Fabianski looked dodgy in the first half, Swansea made a couple of good blocks in the box. They never looked like scoring, had maybe a twenty minute spell in the first half where they were on top but apart from that we will definitely feel like we should have 3 points compared to Swansea.

Wickham's miss will haunt him tonight. Fuck. Ing. Hell.

Wilbur

Banned
Not fussed about how poor we may have looked there. Weren't playing badly up until Rooney left us in the lurch, the fucking ape. Hope van Gaal stabs him with a pair of scissors

GorillaJu

I can't wrap my head around it. United are hilariously pathetic. They played like a promoted side just barely hanging on for their win against West Ham.

inky

At least we'll get Mata - RVP - Rumbo next game.

Silver lining.

And Falcao should finally finish a match. He's been real class and I'd argue he would've done much more had he stayed there. He can keep the ball much better than RVP and had much more in the tank left.

Hixx

Tell you what, though. Ricky Alvarez looks tidy as owt. He's going to get kicked to FUCK when he becomes a known quantity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom