• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT6| Daley Blind Is a Hack Of a Player

Status
Not open for further replies.
Texas everybody:

6Q6bJRf.jpg

Stolen from reddit

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
We started terribly but we settled into the game, look OK on the break. Still scared to pass the ball forward, only Mason doing it properly.

Very poor half. It is why I have always hated us playing possession football. 63% and all we have done is have a few long range shots. Are players are just not direct enough and the only one who is happens to be on the bench. I would much rather we played like Spurs with their counters, although LOL at what they produce.

Hopefully we bring on Sanchez in the second half and he produces something special.

jesalr

ByjZ1tqCAAA3Xoe.jpg

The legit-est of Full-Kit Wankers. The captain wanker.

Also
Spooky ‏@Spooky23 2m
Ramsey gets injured. Somewhere, in a graveyard far away, a dead celebrity comes to life.

Razor554

where was mr. incredbile last week against a proper team? messi has lost it

Not even GOAT can be awesome in every match

4 goals and 8 assists, Messi has been directly involved in 12 of Barcelona's 17 goals this season

Not bad for someone who has lost it. LOL

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Enfield Modric has done alright, but Bentaleb should have started this game.

I like Bentaleb but he was rubbish in the last game, we can't play everyone. Mason earned this start. I wouldn't be surprised if we took Lamela off and put Bentaleb on though.

Was "character problems" the only reason Ravel Morrison didn't make it at Man Utd?

He was pretty damn impressive when he came on today, took all of 10 seconds before he started taking the piss out of Sheff Wed with some "mad skillz".

jtb

Banned
Very poor half. It is why I have always hated us playing possession football. 63% and all we have done is have a few long range shots. Are players are just not direct enough and the only one who is happens to be on the bench. I would much rather we played like Spurs with their counters, although LOL at what they produce.

Hopefully we bring on Sanchez in the second half and he produces something special.

problem is... if we do that, just begging to finish the game with 10 men if someone picks up another knock

I like Bentaleb but he was rubbish in the last game, we can't play everyone. Mason earned this start. I wouldn't be surprised if we took Lamela off and put Bentaleb on though.

Everyone was rubbish. He earned a place in the squad, but I think starting him was a bit much. Sends a good message to the players though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom