• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT6| Daley Blind Is a Hack Of a Player

Status
Not open for further replies.

Courage

holy shit that almost went in

There's nothing ballsy about making an idiotic decision; Wenger started him in the League Cup match (which we lost regardless). It's fucking inexcusable.

I mean, that gives him more of an excuse to rest him.

Clegg

Think it's been lost in the last half hour of the game but Falcao put in another good performance. Just needs that first goal.

K1LLER7

Manchester United manager Louis van Gaal: "The win is very important, you can imagine that. We played a very good first half with attractive football. We conceded again a goal from in set-plays. Maybe you can watch that their number 15 makes a foul on goalkeeper David De Gea.

"But OK, I am very happy that we hold the result until the end because it is very difficult to play against a team who have one more player but who also play a lot of high balls. I am very pleased with the attitude of my players."

Manchester United manager Louis van Gaal on Wayne Rooney's red card:
"It was a break-out of a set-play of ours and he makes a professional foul I think you can call it like that. I don't think Wayne wanted to do it that way but he did it and you can give a red card.

"Luke Shaw was always injured but now I could play with him for 90 minutes. He had a little cramp and it was amazing he lasted 90 minutes. Also, Paddy McNair played a very good match and I'm very pleased for him that we won.
"The rhythm of the game is very high. You cannot compare it with Germany and Spain. There is always pressure on the ball. Most of the English teams play physically. We have to keep the ball more easily and then we can improve our play."

There's nothing ballsy about making an idiotic decision; Wenger started him in the League Cup match (which we lost regardless). It's fucking inexcusable.

Wenger might think it is too physical for him. When we first got Arshavin and he was in great form, Wenger benched him for the FA cup semi vs Chelsea despite him not being able to play in the upcoming midweek CL game. Wenger said the game would be too physical for Arshavin, despite his national team manager managing Chelsea lol

K1LLER7

Think it's been lost in the last half hour of the game but Falcao has another good game. Just needs that first goal.

His movement and ability to hold up the ball is great. just needs to get himself in the box a bit more.2 assists, the goal will come. Hopefully it's next week.

Manchester United manager Louis van Gaal: "The win is very important, you can imagine that. We played a very good first half with attractive football. We conceded again a goal from in set-plays. Maybe you can watch that their number 15 makes a foul on goalkeeper David De Gea.

"But OK, I am very happy that we hold the result until the end because it is very difficult to play against a team who have one more player but who also play a lot of high balls. I am very pleased with the attitude of my players."

Manchester United manager Louis van Gaal on Wayne Rooney's red card:
"It was a break-out of a set-play of ours and he makes a professional foul I think you can call it like that. I don't think Wayne wanted to do it that way but he did it and you can give a red card.

"Luke Shaw was always injured but now I could play with him for 90 minutes. He had a little cramp and it was amazing he lasted 90 minutes. Also, Paddy McNair played a very good match and I'm very pleased for him that we won.
"The rhythm of the game is very high. You cannot compare it with Germany and Spain. There is always pressure on the ball. Most of the English teams play physically. We have to keep the ball more easily and then we can improve our play."

Making no excuses for Rooney. Good good.

jtb

Banned
Flamini...

Spurs midfield might be even weaker and flimsier than ours, so I'm not too concerned. but my fucking god we are going to get destroyed by Chelsea if Wenger keeps this shit up.

Christ this commentator is so fucking irritating going on about Spurs not pressing high.

He has no clue that decent clubs opt to draw Arsenal in for the counter and have done so for the last decade.

Embarrassing.

Lightning

Banned
Flamini...

Spurs midfield might be even weaker and flimsier than ours, so I'm not too concerned. but my fucking god we are going to get destroyed by Chelsea if Wenger keeps this shit up.
Against Chelsea we will concede at least 4. We are already dead before kick off.

Manager

Ankles aren't supposed to do that.

Crazy.

iOmv677UnQgY6.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom