• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT6| Daley Blind Is a Hack Of a Player

Status
Not open for further replies.

Esch

Banned
23.gif

Bayern

Give Lewa back lol.

At first I liked the idea of playing betas and alphas... Until I realized 95% of the mare poop and just ruins the final experience more. Just look at people being bored with the first many hours of Destiny lol

Meier

No Castan or DDR for Roma either. Their attack is very dangerous though -- really no weak links in the front 6 (Keita certainly the least threatening).

CITY XI: Hart, Zabaleta, Kompany (C), Demichelis, Clichy, Toure, Fernandinho, Navas, Silva, Aguero, Dzeko
ROMA XI: Skorupski; Maicon, Manolas, Mapou, Cole; Pjanic, Keita, Nainggolan; Florenzi, Totti, Gervinho

Pennywise

At first I liked the idea of playing betas and alphas... Until I realized 95% of the mare poop and just ruins the final experience more. Just look at people being bored with the first many hours of Destiny lol

Depends on the game.
I get Bloodborne regardless of the Alpha.

For destiny the open beta was great, I was already skeptical and the beta just proved that the game was nothing I would play for hours.

Depends on the game.
I get Bloodborne regardless of the Alpha.

For destiny the open beta was great, I was already skeptical and the beta just proved that the game was nothing I would play for hours.

Yeah true enough, depends on the kind of game. But mostly I just want to play the finished product.

Marc

Looking forward to the City game for some reason, been playing some good football and interested to see how they fare against Roma.

Got mine as well :>

Already installed and ready to go, allthough I might miss a good chunk of tomorrows session, because Dortmund is on.

Downloading Bloodborne alpha!!!!

hnnnnnnnnngggggggg

Downloaded now? Any good?

Went to EGX and was hoping to play bloodborne but by the time I got done with the other stuff the queue's were more punishing than Ornstein. :(

Souls fans should check out Lords of the Fallen btw, feels very much like a souls brother, everything has a 'weight' to it.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Willian looks shell shocked in this interview

Meier

Could see our game being pretty high scoring. City to win 4-2 or something along those lines. Their back 5 is pretty shaky especially with no DDR to shield it.

Went to EGX and was hoping to play bloodborne but by the time I got done with the other stuff the queue's were more punishing than Ornstein. :(

Souls fans should check out Lords of the Fallen btw, feels very much like a souls brother, everything has a 'weight' to it.

Servers aren't available yet, will be tomorrow. I didn't play Bloodborne either, queues were ridiculous for most of the games actually :/

Pennywise

Yeah true enough, depends on the kind of game. But mostly I just want to play the finished product.
Mostly I agree with you.
When I did a beta for a specific game, it was only the multiplayer which wasn't that bad...
Sadly the rest wasn't accessible and I couldn't get a good overview...the singleplayer sucked bad...
One of the few games I forced myself through, should have just sold it right away....

It's not like you can start right away.
The sessions are bound to a specific time.
You can download it, but won't be able to play until the session start.

Yeah I'm curious about Lords of the Fallen, but I'll wait for more impressions when it hits the store.

FootballFan

Can't believe Yurt uses Windows XP still. Jesus christ.

Herrera is apparently out for 4 weeks with a fractured rib or something like that.

Marc

Servers aren't available yet, will be tomorrow. I didn't play Bloodborne either, queues were ridiculous for most of the games actually :/

Ah, shit. :(

You went to EGX too? Yeah, took several hours for like 15 minutes worth of fun.

Bit like sex.

Oculus Rift was amazing though, made me consider getting a pworper gaming PC.

It's not like you can start right away.
The sessions are bound to a specific time.
You can download it, but won't be able to play until the session start.

Yeah I'm curious about Lords of the Fallen, but I'll wait for more impressions when it hits the store.

Gotcha, other beta's going on with open sessions currently.

Got it on preorder, had fun with what I played but struggled with the camera not being inverted (AKA wrong!) with the options being on the trackpad rather than... options. Odd choice, threw me.

the-x-files-i-want-to-believe-print.jpg

Ah, shit. :(

You went to EGX too? Yeah, took several hours for like 15 minutes worth of fun.

Bit like sex.

Oculus Rift was amazing though, made me consider getting a pworper gaming PC.

:lol, yeah I only went on the Sunday afternoon tho! Played Shadow of Mordor (good fun), Alien (brilliantly tense), DriveClub (surprisingly great, handling felt gooooood) and saw the Witcher 3 too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom