• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT6| Daley Blind Is a Hack Of a Player

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gambit

Gotze is looking good this season.

Might be the year he establishes himself in the team.

Though it's only his second season right?
Yes it's only his second and typically new players at Bayern only get good in year 2.

Benatia might be following that pattern too

Blablurn

Sometimes I think if it wouldn't be for the Bayern mentality Müller would NEVER be in Peps squad.

I'm sure Pep hates the fact that he loses the ball so often.

Gambit

Sometimes I think if it wouldn't be for the Bayern mentality Müller would NEVER be in Peps squad.

I'm sure Pep hates the fact that he loses the ball so often.

Agreed. I think Pep didn't really know what to do with him last year and still doesn't quite get him, but he does score his goals so he might yet convince Pep

Why are there fans in the stadium?

very good question. Loud ones, too

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
This is bullshit I bet you can't even kill the fucking Phalanx in Demon Souls.

FUCK YOU SONY

They should really hand it out to DS veterans or at least people with a Platinum trophy or something. What good is Dean going to do for testing? He doesn't even know how to play the game to begin with :lol

OddMorsel write this down

Linius

You are right.

But who wants to play EL anyway?

Ajax surely not since they always go out in the first round we enter after CL.

But complaining about this game is like the rich kid complaining about his new expensive shoes came in the wrong color. CL games in Russia aren't so bad. Especially not if you go to Moscow.

Blablurn

Ajax surely not since they always go out in the first round we enter after CL.

But complaining about this game is like the rich kid complaining about his new expensive shoes came in the wrong color. CL games in Russia aren't so bad. Especially not if you go to Moscow.

I was talking from a fan perspective. No idea how the players feel.

Hixx

I am going to punish Sony for this disgrace and I will only rent Bloodborne.

That will teach them about respect in the UK. The clearly don't know a lot about it.

How the fuck does he do it? Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink, the hero, the legend hasn't aged a fucking day.

RDM on the Sky Sports panel too which is nice

Pennywise

FW, pls respond to him telling him how shit you are at the Souls games, and how hyped you are to be in the alpha :D
This dude had a perfect statement in the topic D:

Thanks for asking! Was pretty good. And I don't mind the "non bayern praise". I had to deal with that all my life :D
Great.
It's far from being that bad once you're in the room and the suspension is gone.

I'm watching Hitzfeld on Sky. He got old :(

He was a legendary coach. Easily on the same level as Ferguson.

Yeah, well alot of legends are gonna die sooner or later :/

bud23

Barcelona: Ter Stegen; Dani Alves, Mascherano, Mathieu, Jordi Alba; Busquets, Iniesta, Rakitic; Pedro, Messi and Neymar.

No Xavi, no Pique.

PSG: Sirigu; Van der Wiel, Marquinhos, David Luiz, Maxwell; Motta, Verratti, Matuidi; Lucas Moura, Pastore and Cavani.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom