• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT6| Daley Blind Is a Hack Of a Player

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hixx

Dear L1nett,

Buckley is pretty shit. Get tight to him and he's got nothing.

Regards,

A Premier League fan.

GOMEZ TO FLETCHER 2-1

THAT STRIKEFORCE

People shit on Bayern because they are always winning but when Dortmund and Leverkusen are not even able to score in their home games the problem is not with us but with them.

To be fair, I expect at least Dortmund to come back from that today. Still. Conceeding a goal from Hamburg at home is kinda embarassing.

I enjoyed that first half. Reminded me of fun Bayern from two years ago. A masterclass in long passes. But Hannover look awful. Complete bunch of amateurs, they did absolutely everything wrong in that first half. You don't expect them to go and win, but at least make it a challenge for Bayern. .

Pennywise

What a fucking horrible pass from Ramos....
Already fucked up in the derby, he should concentrate FFS.

Ugh, I need to destroy someone on fifa today...

Blablurn

I enjoyed that first half. Reminded me of fun Bayern from two years ago. A masterclass in long passes. But Hannover look awful. Complete bunch of amateurs, they did absolutely everything wrong in that first half. You don't expect them to go and win, but at least make it a challenge for Bayern. .

yup, agreed. it's definitely a different Bayern team compard to last year. And I love it.

random stats:

Bayern with 13 shots on goal, Hannover with one. Bayern also completed 333 passes.

Who would have tougher games?

Bayern in current Bundesliga
or
Chelsea in Championship

Hixx

Hahahahah the Stoke fans. Right behind the goal and they still thought that went in
KuGsj.gif

SHarris78

Shit, only just noticed the Swans have replaced their crappy, tiny electronic scoreboard with a bigger, slightly less crappy one.

We really have hit the big time.

Blablurn

I have no idea how representative Hannover are of the German league. All i know is that for 45 minutes they were truly pathetic.

City looked also pathetic when we played them away last year. It all depends how much Bayern is up to the challenge. It's obvious that we can beat everyone. The only thing we need is a fix to prevent another downfall like last year. When we last all our momentum.

FuturusX

Ming doesn't know how to parry...
Sterling looks tired....really tired...
Gerrard is still play last weeks game...
Who's gonna score?

faridmon

City looked also pathetic when we played them away last year. It all depends how much Bayern is up to the challenge. It's obvious that we can beat everyone. The only thing we need is a fix to prevent another downfall like last year. When we last all our momentum.

City also looked pathetic against Stoke m8

Wilbur

Banned
Pritchard puts Brentford 2 up

Also Wilbz....that avatar bet for Burnley going down, ain't too worried at the mo :p

I can't remember what it was but it certainly wasn't that :lol

I always said they were going down; just that Dyche was better than you thought considering the job he's done.

I think it was a minimum point target or something. Definitely didn't bet they'd survive!

edit: dat 1-1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom