• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT6| Daley Blind Is a Hack Of a Player

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't we abolish the DDR in 1990?

Uus4Plt.png

try abolishing this,

daniele-de-rossi-haircut2.jpg

I had to google DDR Germany

Hixx

Neil Swarbrick is a terrible referee. Muniesa got booked for winning a header, but gets away with nearly ripping Buckley's shirt off. Joke of a ref.

Ortix

Banned
And it wasn't even Sterling that scored. At least Sigurdsson and Vardy got an assist each. Chester on a clean sheet too. Cmon guys.

PowderedToast

lambert's assist was great, too

he's struggling though. clearly desperate to score, really lacks pace and is looking his age right now. but he's more of a lone striker than balo, knows how to make a run behind a player and his movement is decent

coutinho and sterling out of form, which is half of our attacking midfield. i'd like to see balo come on to link up with lambert

tri_willy

lambert's assist was great, too

he's struggling though. clearly desperate to score, really lacks pace and is looking his age right now. but he's more of a lone striker than balo, knows how to make a run behind a player and his movement is decent

coutinho and sterling out of form, which is half of our attacking midfield. i'd like to see balo come on to link up with lambert

think ballo would play better in a free role

Lallana is pretty good

Don't think he'll give us the raw end product to justify the fee, but he is silk and has been probably our best player over the last 4 games or so. When he's part of a functioning midfield, I think he could fulfil Allen's role with more attacking instinct, he keeps possession very, very well, and he's making his passes earlier now there's a bit of movement and space around him

Sterling and Coutinho are doing my head in. We're full to the brim with players who are really struggling with their decision making at the moment.

Not a particularly good performance, but we've looked a little bit threatening in attack which is more than could be said about pretty much every game since Spurs. Even against Everton, we only worked Howard twice ove the entire match iirc.

Why isn't Wisdom playing btw? I thought they scrapped the rule letting teams prevent loanees from playing against them?

I find it a bit odd that Moreno stays back while Manquillo has free reign to attack, when Moreno is clearly the bigger threat. We give an awful lot of silly set pieces away for a team incapable of defending them. Would be delighted if this finished 1-0 tbh.

That is why Robben has never been in the gold tier of players for me. He could have had 3 or 4 goals today, but so far he has only got one His finishing is just not good enough

Hixx

That Henderson pass for Lallana was pretty good.

Bony making Coloccini look like an amateur.

What the fuck was Fabianski doing for Cisse's goal? What an awful keeper.

Hixx

Leicester are going to be like Blackpool imo. Just less likeable because their manager is proper dour misery guts and also because it is Leicester.

Wilbur

Banned
Leicester are going to be like Blackpool imo. Just less likeable because their manager is proper dour misery guts and also because it is Leicester.

What do you mean? Go down after a good start to the season?

They're a bit more solid I think, especially in defence.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom