• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT6| Daley Blind Is a Hack Of a Player

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blablurn

1isdqIa.png

Hixx

Now Vergini is back heeling it from 6 yards out to clear it. What a day. Truly a momentous occasion. Our strikers scoring and assisting. Charlie Adam getting angry. Mark Hughes looking suspiciously like he's shit himself and no-one smelt it yet. Bardsley being laughed at. AJ getting freekicks on the edge of the box. Wickham coming of age.

What. A. Day.

IS THIS JOZY COMING ON I COULDN'T HANDLE IT.

Fergie

Banned
He's been getting goals and assists in the u21, but I thought his overall play was better last year in the u21s.

Moyes changed him. The fucking dinosaur killed Adnan.
Hopefully this continued good form in U21 keeps him confident. He'll get his chance, someone will get injured.

bjaelke

Yes. KTP is the team Pukki played all his junior football in + started his professional career in. The caption says "I've never been this nervous about a game ever before."

KTP failed to convert any of their chances against the second last team in the league while HIFK won their own match and got promoted tied in points with a better goal deficit.

Ahh cheers. Brøndby loaned Pukki from Celtic and they (him and Lukas) have been talking a lot of Finnish on Twitter. Never know if it's anything important.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom