• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT6| Daley Blind Is a Hack Of a Player

Status
Not open for further replies.

King_Moc

Banned
Fuck me, Northampton away to Wycombe were 1-0 up. The ref has sent off one of their players for time wasting (he was waiting for a substitution to be carried out) and ordered one play to leave the field for a head injury, and another to also go for having some of his blood on their shirt. Down to 8 players becuase of that tit... Wycombe equalise.

sohois

Everton redux. A tepid display going forward was covered up by a strange defensive solidarity, despite the ref's mistakes. WBA never looked like getting anything and this time no thunderbolt could spoil Liverpool's result.

Gald to see Rodgers has finally learnt that Lucas and Gerrard should be played in their correct positions when together on the pitch.

Blablurn

Thought you sold the game m8?

Havent shipped it yet
kYFVZc5.png

Edit: Sent a transfer request!

I know the ref has to do his job properly, but Lovren was stupid to make that foul so close to the box, there was always a fair chance that it'd be wrongly given as a penalty. All he had to do was take a step back, delay Berahino and wait for Skrtel and Manquillo to regain their proper positions.

Wonder if Gerrard's fitness is up to playing there from the start. With Coutinho's form, and Sterling's fatigue, we may find ourselves short of players to satisfactorily slot into the 3 positions behind the striker(s) soon.

Odd performance by Johnson, didn't attack at all, just defended really well. Everything he did well was a result of thinking quickly and cutting out the danger before it gets near the box, which is something that is normally a weakness for him.

Finding it a bit odd that commentators keep going on about the 9 point gap to Chelsea that we can't allow to grow. I doubt there's a single reasonable Liverpool fan who has an eye on a title challenge at the moment. 4th would be great, even if we got twatted out of every other competition early

Finding it a bit odd that commentators keep going on about the 9 point gap to Chelsea that we can't allow to grow. I doubt there's a single reasonable Liverpool fan who has an eye on a title challenge at the moment. 4th would be great, even if we got twatted out of every other competition early

Seriously speaking, even 4th is looking like a real challenge now.

I don't know a single Liverpool fan who thinks we'll be up for the title.

I do however know quite a few Man Utd fans who think we'll drop out of the top 10 and Man Utd will challenge for the title.

Short-sightness in footballl

Hmmm Ray Hudson's stats seem to be a little off. he said rayo were third in Europe in terms of possession. Just looked on whoscored and they are 18th.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom