• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT6| Daley Blind Is a Hack Of a Player

Status
Not open for further replies.
PALERMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

and it's even on tv, what a time to be alive.

wqteog.gif

LOOOL

That guy just takes the punch. He even looks a bit sad like he 'knows' he is that guys bitch

kharma45

Valencia is back in the starting line up. This makes me sad.

I'd have honestly had Fletcher in ahead of him, or Felliani, or Thorpe.

IMO, Chelsea have looked very average defensively so far this season. If we play with two solid banks of four and then try to counter them then we can win. If we try to play a game based on possession and attacking we will get destroyed. Chelsea will hurry us in the center of the pitch and then exploit us on the counter.

Defence has been of a lower standard than you'd expect because we're pushing up higher and utilising basically wing backs compared to full backs (which is what we did last season until December/January when it was apparent we couldn't score as many as we needed to).

Sure, its possible that you could beat us as with every match, but I don't think we will be playing like that against you. I wouldn't be surprised if Luis started today with Azpili at right back as I think Branna is neglecting his defensive duties (see Swansea... and possibly City) but the City game showed we could defend like we needed to if the situation arose where we didn't play our normal game.

If we do score, we need to get a second quickly and stop giving teams the chance to get back into the match

Go_Ly_Dow

M_night you like cooking right? Just doing the naughiest recipe for potato skins

Scooped out the flesh (will use it for bangers and mash later), brushed em with rapeseed oil, in the oven, salt/pepper, cheddar cheese (Welsh cavern aged), green onions, sour cream and loads of crumbly bits of bacon, back in the oven

sensational

oh right football

hope it's a good game.

to save money?

don't

U filthy bugger u

So lewd

Batongen

Banned
What an attacking line-up

07 Di María
08 Mata