• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT6| Daley Blind Is a Hack Of a Player

Status
Not open for further replies.

G-Unit

ebJLH3T.jpg

Salazar

I think we'll drop points tomorrow.

Louie pls

Every point is a point gained mate

Killed me last semester when a student emailed me saying "the assessment is out of 30, right. You gave me 22. Can you please justify each mark you've taken off ?"

YOU START AT ZERO. THE SKY IS GREY. FUCKING DO ONE.

Brenton needs to tell Lovren to stay on his feet. Every time the fucking guy goes to ground something terrible happens. He reads play pretty well and usually is in a decent position so I don't what compels him to make these challenges.

King_Moc

Banned
Brenton needs to tell Lovren to stay on his feet. Every time the fucking guy goes to ground something terrible happens. He reads play pretty well and usually is in a decent position so I don't what compels him to make these challenges.

He needs a new defensive coach, a new goalkeeper and a new player in front providing some actual protection. That's what he needs.

K1LLER7

Every point is a point gained mate

Killed me last semester when a student emailed me saying "the assessment is out of 30, right. You gave me 22. Can you please justify each mark you've taken off ?"

YOU START AT ZERO. THE SKY IS GREY. FUCKING DO ONE.
Looool

Should've told him its now fallen to 18.

Blablurn

BzKikTqCAAEBVCJ.jpg:large

"Today more than ever before - proud of your friendship - BRB and SM"

Schickeria München (SM) celebrated a 30 year long friendship with Italian Utra Brigate Rossoblu Civitanova (BRB)

Wilbur

Banned
Missing the game because of work. Missing the Chelsea game because of work. Had five hours sleep and been awoken to try and get Glastonbury tickets

just let me kip

Zabojnik

Standard 3-5-2 today vs. Roma yet again, but at least Asamoah is playing and Evra isn't. I'm not sure why Vidal must start over Pereyra, since he's clearly a long way from being at 100%. He was playing like your usual Poulsen against Atalanta and Atletico, while Pereyra is in top shape and a very, very good player to boot. Same goes for Tevez and Llorente. Morata should be starting over Llion, he's ready.

Whateva.

ZiZ6taC.png

Glad we finally got a league win yday. Best Fletcher has played in ages and Wickham was good too. Vergini already looks like this years boss loan signing that we'll no doubt miss out on when we try to buy in the summer

We can beat Chelsea if we play smart. Our problem is that we go into this type of game with the same mentality as any other. We have shown too many times over the last four years that we go to our rivals home and play with naive tactics and get demolished by a big scoreline. Chelsea, Man City, Liverpool, and united have shown exactly what is wrong with our gameplan time and time again. The smaller clubs do not have the players to consistently punish us. There is no shame in going to Chelsea and trying to play for a draw. Not parking the bus, but picking our moments to counter. We have shown at times we when we need to play as a solid defensive force we can do an excellent job. Also, W
we have the players who can hurt Chelsea on the counter.

IMO, Chelsea have looked very average defensively so far this season. If we play with two solid banks of four and then try to counter them then we can win. If we try to play a game based on possession and attacking we will get destroyed. Chelsea will hurry us in the center of the pitch and then exploit us on the counter.

faridmon

I don't think/hope Lukaku will play on the right wing this time lol, that shit only works against Arsenal.

Really miss Gerry, Atsu such a garbage replacement :(

Yeah, Atsu have been dire. Hope he never plays in those important PL games.

Lukaku needs to improve on his first touch. For a quality striker who can score goals when the opportunity arises, his first touch makes him have the ball less times in order to be effective as a striker. He needs to improve his movement in the box as well. Arsenal were liable at the back, hence him being so good against them, but teams usually have CB who are actually spatially aware. Lukaku Needs to learn from Naismith in that regard.

I mist Delafouououou so much, his energy was so infectious. Fuck Braca for taking him back and giving him away to a team such as Savilla

bud23

Martino: "the numbers (Bale´s transfer fee) seem to me almost a lack of respect for the world in general"

On Di Maria; "if he keeps playing this way he will have been pretty cheap for Manchester"

iLSJsPUbNdrqs.png

He got an A+ on that masters degree in hypocrisy. Barcelona school of bullshit.

Fucking hell.

Also, United 3-5 Everton.

Because the year of Moyes will never end. Never, ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom