• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT6| Daley Blind Is a Hack Of a Player

Status
Not open for further replies.
As the game goes on, Arsenal may find themselves in hot water.

Chelsea can bring on players who will continue to run at that defence and two off them could get a red card.

bud23

ihzVg36VYaMZv.gif

/dead

We really are our own worst enemy. Chelsea have been very poor in attack and we have defended well. But we have made 4 or 5 sloppy passes/dwindling on the ball and Chelsea have caused us problems.

I think we look like we could score, but we need to be much stronger with the ball.

Cahill should be off tho, bad tackle from him

You could argue that both Arsenal defenders could be off.

Penalty could have been a straight red and Chambers one on the edge of the box could have been another yellow. Would have been a tad harsh but they do get given.

Hazard is going to make the most of those yellow cards.
Salah and Willian could cause damage too.

In some hopefully positive news, L'equipe are reporting that Bianchi's operation is nearly complete and he is breathing without assistance. Long way to go, but hopefully he is doing well. The fact that he is breathing on his own seems positive to me. Some of those pictures had me fearing the worst.

Salazar

Unreal how much Arsenal can faff about with the ball.

And disappointed by the "gee, concussion is a difficult one innit" garbage all over again. Take the fucking players off.

inky

Could have had 4

Some of his shooting was 5-6 yards wide, every strange

Not really strange. He seemed a bit desperate to score. Hopefully now that he's done it he is more calm with his chances.

His movement has been really damn good. I love the space he creates too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom