• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT6| Daley Blind Is a Hack Of a Player

Status
Not open for further replies.

jts

...hate me...
You wouldn't party if you had the title locked in October?
Yeah, I guess
ibg1yxwimtZgdv.png

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Not really strange. He seemed a bit desperate to score. Hopefully now that he's done it he is more calm with his chances.

His movement has been really damn good. I love the space he creates too.

Got 0 qualms with his play, its solid, intelligent and very good, hes a team player and has 2 assists already.

But in games like this where its 1-0 and he is getting the chances and you know, we all said in here we were not going to keep a clean sheet, missing chances like he did is a huge concern.

But he got his goal :D all is good

elfinke

Seems awfully early for that to have been decided for sure and for that info to get out... To... Aussie commentators. I sure as fuck hope it isn't true.

Mark Bosnich and Robbie Slater are commentator here at half time, so both have contacts. Having said that, I may have misheard the context that that comment was made in.

Anyone got a gif of Mou's face as Wenger lays hands on him?

D_prOdigy

"I asked Chelsea staff if they followed the new concussion guidelines, they said yes"

Geoff Shreeves takes no quarter in getting to the truth.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Does Ozil really have a future in this league? Im not so sure.

bud

this second half is a textbook arsenal performance.

be the better team, kinda look like scoring.

inevitably concede a goal.

game over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom