• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT6| Daley Blind Is a Hack Of a Player

Status
Not open for further replies.
What happens when Ronaldo isn't there?

466617437.jpg

Chicharito steps ups, takes up the goal scoring responsibility. Obviously.

Or Bale or James or Benzema or Jese...

El Topo

Robben might be the best player in Europe right now. What a beast.

But he's playing with an amazing team, unlike Ronaldo, who has to play with a really cheap team. Joking aside, Ronaldo is in great shape right now. I'm happy that he was able to leave his shitty WC performance behind him.

Much like in the Depo game, I think Carlo has done an absolutely amazing job in regaining our balance in a short span of time. His decision to finally play Illara as the DM has been working so well and I'm liking the early season rotation as we'll need it going forward next calendar year. Isco and Illara bossed the whole game to be honest, getting the ball through to Ronaldo was made even easier with Marcello having a great game.

Carlo is making it click.

El Topo

Yes because I have a history of Shitting on Madrid. Oh wait. I don't.

I am not FootballFan so stop treating me like I am.

Easy guide to keep the two most prominent Barca fans apart:

Messi= The one that clogs the toilets (for the German followers, he looks like Pastewka)
FF= The one that was around when football was created

Elchele

I really liked this match on a tuesday and at 3pm here in Argentina. Perfect time to watch some football and relax after university

pulga

Banned
Yes because I have a history of Shitting on Madrid. Oh wait. I don't.

I am not FootballFan so stop treating me like I am.

Well the way you phrased it invited the typical comparison, we all know Messi has been assisting more than he scores

Do you think Messi is a more viable candidate at the moment?

bud

i don't know how anyone can look at this season so far, and say that arsenal have done all right simply because they're still unbeaten in the league.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom