• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT6| Daley Blind Is a Hack Of a Player

Status
Not open for further replies.

Messi

Well the way you phrased it invited the typical comparison, we all know Messi has been assisting more than he scores

Do you think Messi is a more viable candidate at the moment?

No, there was no hidden meaning in what I was asking. I don't go around checking Ronaldos stats.

I also implied he was the best in the world right now when bla said some bayern player was. No one is questioning wether or not Ronaldo is the best in the world right now. He is scoring for fun. I was just wondering how much he creates for teammates.

You know from all the time I've been here I actively dislike the hostility between barca and Madrid fans. Some of my favorite people here are Madrid fans. I gain nothing from snide comments about real.

i don't know how anyone can look at this season so far, and say that arsenal have done all right simply because they're still unbeaten in the league.

We've played well for 10 minutes against Man City and for 3 minutes against Aston Villa.

That's it.

horizon86fjhl.gif

I want to play FH2 but I suck at racing games

Damn It :(

Messi

Be ready for more of those. Chicha is the king of those types of misses.

Never a lock. Messi will be right there with him. The guy's playmaking is on another level right now while Ronaldo's finishing is on another level.

Goals will always top playmaking in balon d'Or voting. It's how Messi defeated / robbed Iniesta after the world cup.

Goals will always top playmaking in balon d'Or voting. It's how Messi defeated / robbed Iniesta after the world cup.

Messi racks up assists. Iniesta does not.

Besides, it's not like Messi isn't going to be up there in goals by the end of the season. He's outscored Ronaldo whenever he's been healthy.

LTWheels

Noticed Sterling and Markovic have swapped positions

Sterling actually attempts to beat players on the outside and drives into the box.

My GF is upstairs and asked me to text her the numbers on our lottery ticket, so she can check it.

Texted her the actual result numbers........

This ought to be really funny.

Gambit

I know. I played it on PS3 and gave up after 10 hours :/

"it only gets good after 30"...

Seriously, I liked it ok, but was disappointed with the characters (except Sazh), the story, the linearity of the dungeons, the awful music...

Had I not played it, I'd not feel poorer for it

Have you seen the tiny targets Ronaldo can hit with a freekick?

Ha! thanks for the memory.

My GF is upstairs and asked me to text her the numbers on our lottery ticket, so she can check it.

Texted her the actual result numbers........

This ought to be really funny.

you are evil.

Gambit

sorry for dp

EDIT:
It will be like 5€ for me int he end. I paid more for worse shit :lol

god, i hate myself for buying so many steam games.

It's worth that much. It looked very polished in any case and I did like the battle system for what it was.

Blablurn

"it only gets good after 30"...

Seriously, I liked it ok, but was disappointed with the characters (except Sazh), the story, the linearity of the dungeons, the awful music...

Had I not played it, I'd not feel poorer for it

Ha! thanks for the memory.

It will be like 5€ for me int he end. I paid more for worse shit :lol

god, i hate myself for buying so many steam games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom