• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT7| daily blind is a renegade of funk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can we get a refund on Lovren as well. He doesn't know what he's doing. Just hiding behind Zamora hoping that he'll fuck up rather than making him, every header is just randomly twatted in any direction as long as it's away from him. He's a combination of the worst facets of all our other CBs who are similarly brass.

What did Rodgers think he was buying with Balotelli? Could see these performances coming from a mile off.

FuturusX

Both have one goal against Premier League opposition this season. Jozy has played far less. Captains his country, has twice as many international goals.

Cost £5m.

Balotelli can't even get picked for a small country like Italy.

Cost £16m.

All the stats back me up.

Good one...

Hixx

B0TsNbvCQAA_cRX.png:large

Well this is a death stare if I've ever seen one.

Facism

Gold Member
balotelli is literally that guy at 6-a-side football that never passes, never defends and thinks that he's the only one with any right to shoot at the goal.

Mingy is having a pretty good game for Liverpool. I still don't think he's great but really he's getting no support from the players in front of him and the only reason QPR haven't got a few goals outside of a bit of luck.

Ray Hudson says that Italian goalkeeping training is the toughest in the world. Make sense giving the amount of quality goalkeepers we have produced.

Wilbur

Banned
Mingy is having a pretty good game for Liverpool. I still don't think he's great but really he's getting no support from the players in front of him and the only reason QPR haven't got a few goals outside of a bit of luck.

vito mannone is the best keeper in weld futbal

Notice how better QPR have been today without that liability Rio.

Should never have signed him, he needs to go to MLS or something where he can get paid loads and isn't going to get a team relegated.

First Moyes, now Harry, he's a curse.

Still buzzing from yesterday, what a win. We hadn´t scored 3 goals in Porto in 39 years, hadn´t got a win there by a 2 goal margin in 49 years, hadn´t eliminated Porto from the cup in their home in 27 years.

FamousReliableBlackfish.gif

That Nani!!!

Notice how better QPR have been today without that liability Rio.

Should never have signed him, he needs to go to MLS or something where he can get paid loads and isn't going to get a team relegated.

First Moyes, now Harry, he's a curse.
Rio is pretty shit now yeah.

Dude has zero pace.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom