• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT7| daily blind is a renegade of funk

Status
Not open for further replies.

bud

quick

1] mario balotelli

or

2] graziano pelle

who do you choose
CNB1W6d.png

balotelli's decision making is absolutely dire

He doesn't have any

It's either shoot, or nothing. No matter where he is on the pitch, where his teammates are, how the keeper is positioned, how the ball is sat, or how his body is positioned. We have a lone striker who doesn't do anything but shoot from distance, and he's fucking rubbish at it.

Pay £60m for Remy in January.

LTWheels

Lol

@SiGmund63: I was always doubtful about Lovren's spacial awareness given he's from Zenica yet thinks he should play for Croatia .

GorillaJu

I just have no idea what's going on in his head. Sterling opens up the defense, Lallana is making a great run, Henderson coming in at the far post and he opts to shoot from 25 yards out.

What the fuck, Mario?

bud

Balo will come good. No problem. The system is all wrong right now. Once Brendon figures that out he'll be good to go.

i don't get why insists on playing sterling through the middle. unless they're playing counter-attacking football against a side that's playing a high line, i don't see the point in playing him in that position. he simply lacks creativity.

just put him out wide. make use of his pace.

GorillaJu

i don't get why insists on playing sterling through the middle. unless they're playing counter-attacking football against a side that's playing a high line, i don't see the point in playing him in that position. he simply lacks creativity.

just put him out wide. make use of his pace.

Sterling is fantastic through the middle.

Hixx

Both have one goal against Premier League opposition this season. Jozy has played far less. Captains his country, has twice as many international goals.

Cost £5m.

Balotelli can't even get picked for a small country like Italy.

Cost £16m.

All the stats back me up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom