• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT7| daily blind is a renegade of funk

Status
Not open for further replies.

moojito

I reckon Jose's book has just two things written on each page:

1) Score goal(s)
2) Win game

And he just crossed out #1.

Jose's formula, revealed.

wHR2FUy.gif

O6lOVuQ.gif

Should have kept Torres

2 strikers injured :( left with drogba and solanke, although I dunno if I believe Jose about Costa

He was probably a doubt for Palace and Jose said fuck it, you're not playing.

He and the other Spanish players were given 2 days off after Spains international stuff and Costa turned up at 9am on the Monday for training... hopefully he's fine for United.

Otherwise, step up Dom the United Slayer.

He was probably a doubt for Palace and Jose said fuck it, you're not playing.

He and the other Spanish players were given 2 days off after Spains international stuff and Costa turned up at 9am on the Monday for training... hopefully he's fine for United.

Otherwise, step up Dom the United Slayer.

Well Costa didn't even train yesterday, so really does seem like he's injured with not playing against Palace too.

Im pretty sure this guarantees Solanke will come on at some point (unless he goes for False 9 or someone else up front) considering what Jose said yesterday about Drogba:

WillDalton01: Drogba on. Jose said yesterday he was not ready for 90mins so should be interesting to see how long he lasts #ChelseaFC #ChampionsLeague

Not sure when he said "not ready for 90 minutes" he meant he can do 75/80 instead

Well Costa didn't even train yesterday, so really does seem like he's injured with not playing against Palace too.

Well he wasn't training much before so thats not a huge surprise. Palace to Maribor is just Sunday/Monday training so if he was a doubt and not worth risking I don't see why he'd necessarily train for a match that he wouldn't have played anyway

YO LURKERS xoxo

Do we really have lurkers? I just can't wrap my head around it.

Like, there are actually some fascinating people and characters lurking in the shadows and they just genuinely enjoy reading our drivel

Please say hi to us

Or to me on Twitter!

Human beings, man, such lovely creatures ♡ Fuck Matthew McConaughey, he was wrong about our species.

fuck u

Zabojnik

MARIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS YOU LOVABLE CUNT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom