• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT7| daily blind is a renegade of funk

Status
Not open for further replies.

3Sixty

City in Europe reminds of the first time you do a lads holiday.

You think you belong there but really you're just 11 blokes hanging around looking like virgins.

Splatt

Why would I want to imagine that. Costa and Ivanovic is the real deal up front.

Can't argue with that

tumblr_mmvw5bUUWD1sqg8z2o1_250.gif

But something about two cunts leading the attack and making fun of opposition players after scoring a goal has my imagination running wild

Matic is such a beautiful human bean. Don't think Chelsea will get too much of a chance to play youngsters here, Maribor looks pretty competent.

If we get comfortable on the scoreline Jose will bring Solanke on I think, its clear he wants to do it. Need to put in some hard work before we can consider that though, started a bit slowly.
Looked a penalty on Oscar though

Meier

Need a big win by Bayern to try and cancel out Roma's GD from their game vs CSKA. Annoying that Azpilicueta still has 0 minutes in the UCL. Guess I should have used my wildcard after all.

Fergie

Banned
Haha that was a penalty, was grabbing him around his throat.

That's funny, cause I do remember one left back named Cole that once managed to do that for 120 minutes. All down to RDM black magic though.
RDM sold his soul.

Wenger shouldn't have missed out on Remy. He's great.

Great backup.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom