• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT7| daily blind is a renegade of funk

Status
Not open for further replies.

L1NETT

i mean come on folk

it's glen johnson vs cristiano ronaldo

there's david vs goliath then there is this

like an amoeba picking a fight with the whole of wales

Arnie

Sorry about that, I kinda snapped. It's all the emotions I've been bottling up after 4 years of Liverpool posts saying City this and City that etc.

See you in EL.
Oh fuck off you goon. You've won the league twice in the last three years because of fucking oil. Give me a fucking break. This isn't fucking CSKA Moscow.

Linius

Sorry about that, I kinda snapped. It's all the emotions I've been bottling up after 4 years of Liverpool posts saying City this and City that etc.

Pool still have a realistic chance of getting trough though with just Basel and Ludogorets to compete with. You guys too btw, though Roma will be a tough one.

Marc

WHAT A TIME TO BE ALOVREN

In the champions league? Earning shit loads for being awful at his job?

Living the dream mate.

He is awful, my god you did them good and proper.

Liverpool don't believe they can score goals with Balo in the team leading the line, it just shows in everything they do. Before with Sturridge and Suarez they thought they could score 6 against every team and played like it.

In slightly better news, Malmö are still tied.

QSGTgt6.gif

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Can someone gif the Ronaldo flip flap, or elastico

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom