• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT7| daily blind is a renegade of funk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Prediction: Liverpool wins by 1 goal difference

Exactly.

That midfield of Real is set up to be bossed by Hendo + Sterling + Stevie G + Lallana/Coutinho

Start with Lambert too, since I expect you to play lot of long balls and he will win those and hold them up.

ib2prFi25kEdBe.png

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
That's a keepers ball on the third goal. Mignolet should be diving on that not standing up.

Linius

The clasico will be interesting. That's a sure thing. I'll make sure to get enough beer so I can get drunk if things go sideways.

tri_willy

sad to say, this is the thrashing we deserve for the shitness we've had thus far in season.

mignolet, shit.
lovren, shit.
johnson, shit.
mario, shit.

brendan, fix that shit.

will epl fanboys still talk about the pace/power/defending of the league? all the top 4 leagues are the damn same, bayern would dominate epl just like they dominate german league and real/barca will tear shit up in epl

L1NETT

Could be worse liverpudlians

Formartine United are 3 down to Buckie Thistle within just 22 mins in the highland league

ouch

KingGondo

Banned
Man, Liverpool have fallen off hard with the loss of Suarez.

It's something of a consolation to know he'd still be suspended anyways, but damn. The attacking has been fucking terrible, and the defense somehow got even worse.

Rodgers is secretly shaping his team to show how terrible Balotelli is so he can cut him. Just like Allegri is secretly shaping his team so he can cut Pirlo.

Clegg

I'm not sure what Mingolet was trying to do there. He rushed out to the ball but stopped right before Benzema.

Useless.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom