• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT7| daily blind is a renegade of funk

Status
Not open for further replies.

noal

Banned
Yea, maybe the visit would be just the right kind of stimulation. And all weekend I can imagine this waiting for me:

ij2OUpBaiEAVA.png

What a tease!

I love Subotic's crazy sliding tackles, he plays like a defender who was never taught how to defend. We can be lucky that he's aware that he can speak.

Meier

I was so tempted to make Koke rather than Ronaldo my captain this week (lost 6 points switching from Messi to Ronnie..doh). Son of a. Modric has been utterly useless for his price.. I should have used my wildcard.

Linius

Haha, no. I'm from Ireland. No idea why I'm defending Belgium! I did go there for a couple of days once...

That's random mate! :p

I don't hate Belgium by the way. Belgian people are nice, their beer is great too. Just need their football clubs to screw up in Europe for good measure.

Oh and when they got cocky with their national team I started hating their national team too. But that's a whole other matter.

Arsenal chairman Sir Chips Keswick closed the meeting with the revelation that many have suspected for years – that Wenger runs the show at the club.

He said: "If he has a plan we back it, if he doesn't have a plan we keep quiet.

He said: "If he has a plan we back it, if he doesn't have a plan we keep quiet

"if he doesn't have a plan we keep quiet."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom