• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT7| daily blind is a renegade of funk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marc

Lovren is just so bad, I think you could get anyone off the street and put in a similar or better performance.

noal

Banned
you know how Nintendo is. their prices just never drop. Anyway, Tropical Freeze was phenomenal, albeit a bit shorter than Returns.

Getting Bayo 2 on Friday, but have to make a choice. Visit a friend in Vienna for the weekend or play Bayo. What to do?

Visit your friend and rest your mind, body and fingers; you're going to need them for your Bayo marathon next week.

My fingers are already crying in anticipation.

Marc

Coutinho off? Been the best player for Liverpool.

Seems like giving up subs to me, saving the players or something. Weird.

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
you know how Nintendo is. their prices just never drop. Anyway, Tropical Freeze was phenomenal, albeit a bit shorter than Returns.

Getting Bayo 2 on Friday, but have to make a choice. Visit a friend in Vienna for the weekend or play Bayo. What to do?
I'm rubbishing all weekend plans except for a work party on Monday, for Bayo 2.

Marc

incredibly hot Zoe Morgan from Person of Interest is April O'Neil from the old Turtles films? Mind. Blown.

She is in American Gothic too, so hot. Had a massive crush on her as a kid (not like it was an exclusive list or anything but still).

Just got that sex appeal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom