• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT7| daily blind is a renegade of funk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Rider

0-3

We could do much better but I will accept it
We need to save as much energy as possible for Barcelona match because we need that match points way more than we need Liverpool match points

Only two days not much time to rest and recover for Barcelona :(
I have a bad feeling..

Hard Luck Liverpool, we will meet again soon :)

Like, what am I even supposed to say here? We need to finish better? Sure. But like, what the fuck I can't remember the last time I saw a keeper perform that well.

OneTwoTee

Banned
Ah well. Was always going to be hard. Congrats MadridGAF.

Hope we up our game for Basel and Ludo. Will Studge be back by then?

edit: loooool Basel.

Wilbur

Banned
Ludogorets second :lol, madness.

Would have liked a Basel win tbf, makes it harder for Pool to qualify. Ah well, can't have it all.

X

Xpike

Unconfirmed Member
At least Ludogorets won, and Campbell keeps getting minutes and doing great passes from what I saw, good day.

Wilbur

Banned
Olympiakos beaten Atleti and Juve, goddamn. Thought those two were nailed on for first.

Think Juve are gonna come third again.

TeddyBoy

0-3

We could do much better but I will accept it
We need to save as much energy as possible for Barcelona match because we need that match points way more than we need Liverpool match points

Only two days not much time to rest and recover for Barcelona :(
I have a bad feeling..

Hard Luck Liverpool, we will meet again soon :)

We appreciate your kind words mate, but you were the better team today. Ronaldo and Modric were just too good for us :(

ludooooooo, Basel keeper lol

CkjzOoB.gif

B8pleqh.gif

Fuck off anderlecht I hope club Brugge win the league this year

But lets hope they lose tomorrow.
AkpmCMU.png

sohois

Got my times mixed up so I only saw the second half of the Liv-RM game.It wasn't at all bad in the second half, though I guess Madrid eased off. From what I read of the first half, I guess this was another game like the City one earlier in the season, where Liverpool were actually decent in their performance but came up against too much quality.

Got my times mixed up so I only saw the second half of the Liv-RM game.It wasn't at all bad in the second half, though I guess Madrid eased off. From what I read of the first half, I guess this was another game like the City one earlier in the season, where Liverpool were actually decent in their performance but came up against too much quality.

Pool lost the will/stamina to push forward after the 10th minute or so. They gave it all they had the first 10 minutes, then puff - nothing.

jts

...hate me...
I just can't believe Arsene is going to celebrate his 65th anniversary with a nice story to remember and all.

Happy birthday again you cunt.

Well at least Benfica didn't win. Didn't lose either tho :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom