• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT7| daily blind is a renegade of funk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thought Coutinho was very good btw. Lovren did okay too imo. Nobody played any worse than I expected, and we were still soundly beaten, and would have been demolished if Madrid were playing for goal difference.

They're too good, we're too poor from set pieces, and we're too toothless without Suarez/Sturridge. We had a satisfactory amount of the ball and players on the edge of the box, but only 1 or 2 of those occasions led to actual chances.

Barzul

We were so shit. This win while good is papering over cracks massively. I'm already writing off our season. The only reason I see us finishing in the CL spots still this season is that Man Utd and L'Pool seem to be even worse. As far as CL goes we're going to finish second in the group face the likes of Barca, Bayern, Real Madrid. Get smashed and then go home. Same story every year for like the last 6 years.

sohois

Don't think Markovic did anything wrong when he came on, he had like 5 touches so I'm not sure why it's even worth making a judgment. At worst you could say he still looks a little slow but anything else is just people who have already made up their minds.

On a 20 year old.

Who has played like 3 games.

We were so shit. This win while good is papering over cracks massively. I'm already writing off our season. The only reason I see us finishing in the CL spots still this season is that Man Utd and L'Pool seem to be even worse. As far as CL goes we're going to finish second in the group face the likes of Barca, Bayern, Real Madrid. Get smashed and then go home. Same story every year for like the last 6 years.

What is that based on, in the league? We've been as bad as eachother, at best.

Just a small mention, Allen is fucking shocking at getting the ball out from under his feet on the edge of the box. So many moves break down cos he needs way more time than he's given in those positions.

Randdalf

ludooooooo, Basel keeper lol

But lets hope they lose tomorrow.
AkpmCMU.png

Costa's face is amazing for these things

iKqDgi8gJYjEr.png

FuturusX

Balo needs to sit now. This was the big game and he didn't show up. So that's that for a while. Perhaps for a long while. Lambert at shite as he is...or Boring-ni. Anyone.

PowderedToast

Balo needs to sit now. This was the big game and he didn't show up. So that's that for a while. Perhaps for a long while. Lambert at shite as he is...or Boring-ni. Anyone.

yep, i think lambert will start against hull. rodgers has shown he doesn't fuck around, and i predict the shirt swapping will have really gotten to him.

jts

...hate me...
I will now create a Pro Clubs player in PS4.

If anyone is game and wants to show me the ropes, I'm up for it.

I will not use headset because the girl, dog and cat are sleeping.

deroli

Easy victory for us. Galatasaray, just like Arsenal and Anderlecht, defended like shit and gave us too much space. The rest was just routine.

Four goals and a clean sheet, yet I don't feel any joy.
This must be how Bayern fans feel every week.
I just know we will bottle it next weekend against Hannover. We'll repeat the same fucking mistakes and Hannover will benefit. Fuck football.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom