• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT7| daily blind is a renegade of funk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pellegrini's face says it all. Fuck this.

9huzo4G.jpg

Hixx

Arsenal fans setting off flares in fucking trains now. Are they the most retarded away support in the country? They probably won't get to the game now
KuGsj.gif

Hixx

As long as we just get automatic 4th place I am ok with this

Got to do something to make a journey to Sunderland exciting

Must be exciting standing next to a train track while the fire brigade are making sure there's no damage to the train. In the northern cold.

Should be banned from away games and thrown out of Europe imo.

Must be exciting standing next to a train track while the fire brigade are making sure there's no damage to the train. In the northern cold.

Should be banned from away games and thrown out of Europe imo.

Good thing we have investigations into these things, and don't leave it up to you.

bjaelke

Definitely skipping FM this year. Not that there's anything wrong with it, but I'm already losing track of time playing Civ: BE and I can't afford another time sink right now.

---

Richard Keys @richardajkeys

City have lost the last 7 they've been tailing in at half time. They've won only 1 of their last 35 - L26 of those.

Tubie

So scared for today.

Our defense/Casillas are just one huge mistake waiting to happen. We've gone on way too long without conceding a goal.

Hixx

Mangala wears his socks above his knees ffs. You can't trust a defender who does that.

edit: did Song just do a rabona? lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom