• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT7| daily blind is a renegade of funk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wooden pls you've gotta help me.

When is the game coming out ?

As I already told you, you can't just buy the game from the german store, so I have to rely on a key site.
Any suggestions for a good and cheap one, or will you be getting it from the steam store ?

m8 I'm already playing, it's coming out officially in 2 weeks time, but there's a pre release beta that was released a few days ago. I don't know where's cheapest, try and ask Quiche cause he knows all the Russian traders, I think he got connections to the Russian mafia.

Wooden pls you've gotta help me.

When is the game coming out ?

As I already told you, you can't just buy the game from the german store, so I have to rely on a key site.
Any suggestions for a good and cheap one, or will you be getting it from the steam store ?
Does gifting works? I can buy for you. Just pay me back via PayPal later. Or use greenmangaming.

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
Fucking hell I ended up staying an hour later at work than I expected and just got home. At this point I might as well just stay up until El Clasico starts in 4 and half hours. West Sam v Citeh is a good match-up at least.

Pennywise

Does gifting works? I can buy for you. Just pay me back via PayPal later. Or use greenmangaming.
I don't know.
As I said, I've never had do to that.
It's the first time I'm buying FM :moonface
Gonna ask Quiche for the cheapest route, thanks for the offer though :)

m8 I'm already playing, it's coming out officially in 2 weeks time, but there's a pre release beta that was released a few days ago. I don't know where's cheapest, try and ask Quiche cause he knows all the Russian traders, I think he got connections to the Russian mafia.

Will do that.
Thanks.

Tc91

What's great is how.... dull Di Maria is in the game.

He's basically a Carrick level player.

He's amazing for me, I'll have to screenshot his stats when I'm back home. Januzaj is awesome as well, shame Herrera is utter shit. I think the first touches are way off cause he has 19 and he loses the ball all the time for me.

Have to play Rooney in cm until January.

Salvadora

He's amazing for me, I'll have to screenshot his stats when I'm back home. Januzaj is awesome as well, shame Herrera is utter shit. I think the first touches are way off cause he has 19 and he loses the ball all the time for me.

Have to play Rooney in cm until January.

herrera will get better with age

it's easy to forget that he is only a fetus

I pm'd him now but they actually locked the Russian version now so you can't get it really cheap anymore :/

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
So you choose to support a team with Pepe in it?
And Marcelo

And Sergio Ramos

And former Man-U great CR7.

It's like cutting off your nose, balls, and limbs to spite your torso stump.

Wow Mangala sucks, Citeh should ask for a refund.

Fuck both teams, but I want to see Messi break the record and Suarez against Pepe, so I guess I'm supporting Barca tonight
nlFuAua.png

I wonder if Ronaldo will cry if he has to applaud Messi for the goal scoring record. It would also be amazing if Messi waved his hands 25 times and then showed 1 finger.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom