• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT7| daily blind is a renegade of funk

Status
Not open for further replies.

bud

arsenal, please win.
l1x61OA.png

Fabregas on Diego Costa: “With John Terry [he says] ‘Capitano’ – his name is Capitano. I don’t even know if he knows his name. He doesn’t know how to pronounce it so that’s it, Capitano. He’s a proper character"

Can't pronounce John.
HVDcRns.png

TheXbox

If Chelsea went to shit the Premier League would truly be a free for all. Look at that top five and tell me it isn't fucking mad.

:lol @ the number of chances West Ham created with that few passes and possession. Chelsea have the only semi-competent defense of the teams expected to finish in the top 5.

Scum

Fabregas on Diego Costa: “With John Terry [he says] ‘Capitano’ – his name is Capitano. I don’t even know if he knows his name. He doesn’t know how to pronounce it so that’s it, Capitano. He’s a proper character"

Can't pronounce John.
HVDcRns.png

"A proper character."
5YRcF.gif

Wow. Who would have thought?

West Ham have been good this season its not that much of a surprise.

Chelsea's to lose then...

Been that way since we signed Fabregas and Costa, nothings changed.

i've never heard costa speak.

is he able to transfer his thoughts into coherent sentences.

He refuses to do interviews at the moment because he can't speak English and doesn't want to be misquoted. I bet we won't hear from him for a while lolol.

Can't pronounce John.
HVDcRns.png

Has someone actually checked that he is even a part of our species?

MPW

Real's right-back, Alvaro Arbeloa, puts it best: "What makes Cris so amazing is that he has bags of natural talent and is at the right club to develop that talent ... but he is also a total perfectionist. For him, it's all about winning, improving his performance and moving forward, every single day, without exception. I often wonder what Ronaldo and Ronaldinho -- players who were already the best in the world -- could have achieved if they had had Cristiano's discipline. I suppose they lacked some defining feature that other people are born with. In the end, it all comes down to an individual's character. But can you imagine what they could have done? It almost makes me angry thinking about it."

can't argue with that

GorillaJu

Damn is there any chance Marie doesn't play today? How about Chadli or Sigurdsson? I need someone to make room for Sakherino auto-sub. ;_;

Real's right-back, Alvaro Arbeloa, puts it best: "What makes Cris so amazing is that he has bags of natural talent and is at the right club to develop that talent ... but he is also a total perfectionist. For him, it's all about winning, improving his performance and moving forward, every single day, without exception. I often wonder what Ronaldo and Ronaldinho -- players who were already the best in the world -- could have achieved if they had had Cristiano's discipline. I suppose they lacked some defining feature that other people are born with. In the end, it all comes down to an individual's character. But can you imagine what they could have done? It almost makes me angry thinking about it."

can't argue with that

That's fucked up when it comes to Ronaldo. Let's see what Cristiano would do with those nasty injuries Ronaldo had.

Chelsea have won the league. We have turned into the Premier Bundes League.

Not yet.

When we've won a few in a row and are taking our rivals best players then maybe. Although I don't think theres many of their players I would take really (not saying there aren't some great players, just not really any we need)

Only concern really is that we need to consider a replacement for JT in the future

Chelsea can and will have a collapse. It's in their nature.

Pre-Jose. He won't let them do it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom