• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT7| daily blind is a renegade of funk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Real's right-back, Alvaro Arbeloa, puts it best: "What makes Cris so amazing is that he has bags of natural talent and is at the right club to develop that talent ... but he is also a total perfectionist. For him, it's all about winning, improving his performance and moving forward, every single day, without exception. I often wonder what Ronaldo and Ronaldinho -- players who were already the best in the world -- could have achieved if they had had Cristiano's discipline. I suppose they lacked some defining feature that other people are born with. In the end, it all comes down to an individual's character. But can you imagine what they could have done? It almost makes me angry thinking about it."

can't argue with that

Bit unfair on Ronaldo. Arbeloa clearly doesn't know the injury and physical problems that he had. He fucking even had to wear diapers. Had Ronaldo stayed healthy then it is scary what he would have done. I mean he destroyed Spainish football when he was 20/21 y.o.

Hixx

fwiw I don't think our team has the character at all to bounce back from last week. This will be Arsenal's easiest game of the season.

Hahahahaha I think a ball just hit the camera that was focusing on Gus, his face was amazing.

So it is minging and you still won't score?

Shanks, who stole your sense of humour and how much is he holding it ransom for?

Scum

I don't see an offside anywhere

vbewtg.gif

The ball is played backwards and the player is behind the ball on the last pass.

I see two City players offside before the initial pass.

fwiw I don't think our team has the character at all to bounce back from last week. This will be Arsenal's easiest game of the season.

Hahahahaha I think a ball just hit the camera that was focusing on Gus, his face was amazing.

Shanks, who stole your sense of humour and how much is he holding it ransom for?

Wenger did :(

I thought you put Arsenal first

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I don't see an offside anywhere

vbewtg.gif

The ball is played backwards and the player is behind the ball on the last pass.

HAHAHA he fucking jumped into the crowd too

yellow ref, where's the consistency

and Wooden stop stealing gifs from reddit, have some dignity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom