• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT7| daily blind is a renegade of funk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great win for the Hammers today. I can't wait for the rest of the season.

We should definitely cash in on Carroll.

Chelsea should go over easy tomorrow but there will probably be a surprise there.

DBT85

United are going to be 4 points behind Liverpool after tomorrow.

iUc9zEne06ZKG.gif

KidA, we could be a point above!
assuming a literal miracle

inky

Both Real and Barca are cunt teams, and I don't know which
mexican-based
fanbase of theirs I hate more, so... May the CUNTIEST team win, or lose, whatever. I want to see some Ronnie magic =D

Fantastic, Sanchez single-handedly dragging Arsenal out of the shit every other game while we have Balotelli tripping over his own feet every single fucking time he gets on the ball in a dangerous position. Absolute mess of a squad.

Balotelli is fucking joke of a man nevermind a footballer. Guttless wanker, Rodgers is blame for today, form is clearly not something he takes in consideration when picking the team. Cout should have started and can we please stop playing one up front ARGH!!!!!!!!!

sohois

Seemed like nothing Liverpool could do to get the ball in the net second half.

We saw a lot more defensive solidity this week, which is nice. I think this is the kind of football Rodgers is aiming for - going back to tiki taka pretty much and just stopping the opponent from even creating chances to score, but with the lack of attacking edge. In the first half Liverpool continued to look toothless, only this time it was hardly the fault of Balotelli.

Second half there was a lot more energy and positivity with the 2 strikers - I've thought for a long while now that Lambert and Balotelli would do well together and they did. Balotelli practically was on the wing for a lot of time and looked a lot more comfortable for it. No doubt there will be tons slagging him off but I didn't think he did anything wrong today. Coutinho was once again majestic coming on and should really have started ahead of Lallana, which would have allowed Sterling to be subbed.

Gerrard was good but I'm not sure why he yet again played 90 mins. Really thought Can should have stayed on. Can himself looks useful, someone to carry the ball through midfield.

Generally I think Liverpool can feel positive about the match despite not getting the win

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom