• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT7| daily blind is a renegade of funk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Henderson that is shameful. If he were foreign he'd be getting slaughtered for that.

Plasma

Banned
Look how far Sunderland are pushing forward now, how have we not brought on Walcott? Him just being on the pitch would push them back.

Wilbur

Banned
Eh, who cares really. We're not gonna finish on a good place in the league this season, anyway.

So, now it's up to us to win the CL. Or to be lucky enough to avoid Bayern in the DFB cup until the final to make it to the Europa League lol

Can you pinpoint what's happening though, Milch?

you couldn't even beat west brom who got beat by crystal palace

you will lose 3-0

crystal palace beat Everton who drew with arsenal who drew with hull who drew with west ham who we beat

We are going to win 5-0

Henderson is excited for el clasico.

1WdT5se.gif

Zabojnik

he switched to a different formation in the second half and we played x3 better SURPRISE SURPRISERIOEPWR$#@LK%N#$LKN%#$LK%N

Let's hope it's a sign of things to come ...

Valid points, but Imagine if Allegri changed to 4-3-3 and Juve struggled initially, everyone would be calling for his head and asking why he changed what had been working. he already came in under a lot of suspicion and I can't really blame him for sticking what is working while potentially working on a 4-3-3 in training. Then if Juve win the scudetto he will have a stronger position to make the necessary changes.

Well, sure, but that's the very definition of a cowardly approach. It's also symptomatic of what has historically been Juve's biggest 'problem' - putting the league first and foremost, no matter what. I mean, yeah, switching to 4-3-3 comes with an adjustment period, maybe an entire season. And sure, maybe the fans and the media would start calling for Allegri's head after the third consecutive draw or defeat. But isn't that the club's management is there for? To cover the manager's ass and help him stick with the plan they all agreed to? So fucking what if we were to lose the scudetto to Roma? We just won three in a fucking row. Three. One after another. Why not try something different, seeing how the fucking 3-5-2, at least how we do it, doesn't work in CL?

Whatever. We'll get there eventually, it's just stupid that we have to fuck up another CL campaign for this bullshit.

jts

...hate me...
I couldn't even go buy tasty snaxx for the classic because I wanted to pump some air into my bike's tired and proceeded to empty it instead.

Pls.

Pray for my poor real life skills.

Let's hope it's a sign of things to come ...

Well, sure, but that's the very definition of a cowardly approach. It's also symptomatic of what has historically been Juve's biggest 'problem' - putting the league first and foremost, no matter what. I mean, yeah, switching to 4-3-3 comes with an adjustment period, maybe an entire season. And sure, maybe the fans and the media would start calling for Allegri's head after the third consecutive draw or defeat. But isn't that the club's management is there for? To cover the manager's ass and help him stick with the plan they all agreed to? So fucking what if we were to lose the scudetto to Roma? We just won three in a fucking row. Three. One after another. Why not try something different, seeing how the fucking 3-5-2, at least how we do it, doesn't work in CL?

Whatever. We'll get there eventually, it's just stupid that we have to fuck up another CL campaign for this bullshit.

It really is on them to stick up for him with a change in tactics. Allegri knows they won't and is being selfish/cowardish .

and

hhahahahahahahahahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom