• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT7| daily blind is a renegade of funk

Status
Not open for further replies.

DominoKid

james right foot is just a good violin
OHErZ.png

He literally had to tap it in that last play

1012913_522775004491720_9182585549634195428_n.jpg

His finishing was worse than ever, due to the fact that he was actually getting chances. Which is an improvement over doing absolutely fuck all, which is what I've become accustomed to from him.

I don't understand how he scored 1 in 2 for Milan when he panics so much when chances arise, no matter how many of them were penalties.

Bruce: 'I have to be fair to Balotelli. He was their best player. The kid is a talent. It seems he is the whipping boy at the minute'

Ahahahahahahha master troll Bruce.

ATF487

Because UK law states no football can be shown on a Saturday between 2.30 and 5.15.

It's to make people go to games and not just watch them at home.

Do you think they'll change this anytime soon?

I feel like it's harsh considering the cost of going to a game nowadays, and it just make fans watch illegal streams instead

Splatt

His finishing was worse than ever, due to the fact that he was actually getting chances. Which is an improvement over doing absolutely fuck all, which is what I've become accustomed to from him.

I don't understand how he scored 1 in 2 for Milan when he panics so much when chances arise, no matter how many of them were penalties.

It's weird. You'd think being a cold and clinical finisher from a penalty spot would translate to his overall game but the only thing he does is pick a bad spot to shoot from and kicks the ball full strenght...

Suarez ;_;

Barca have done really well. It looked like Madrid were on fire, but they have slowed the tempo down to their liking and it has been all them since Madrid hit the bar twice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom