• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT7| daily blind is a renegade of funk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bold One

Lmao @ Chelsea not even respecting united enough to start Remy, forget Costa.

l1x61OA.png

bud

haha, no, i could've sworn i read somewhere in the summer that they wanted to get rid of him, and that they did.

what is happening to me.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
What a shit result. Absolutely embarrassing, to score first and then lose at home to Newcastle is as bad as it gets. Some of the players need to be taken outside and beaten half to death, they are so fucking soft in games like this.

Scum

Congrats, LiverpoolGAF
Congrats, West BromGAF
Congrats, CityGAF
Congrats, NewcastleGAF

Congrats, A. VillaGAF
Congrats, StokeGAF
Congrats, HullGAF
Congrats, EvertonGAF

Scum

What a shit result. Absolutely embarrassing, to score first and then lose at home to Newcastle is as bad as it gets. Some of the players need to be taken outside and beaten half to death, they are so fucking soft in games like this.

I call dibs on the giant rubber dildo to club Kaboul half to death with.

doicare

Just seen the teams, Manchester United have already lost this one before a ball's been kicked, too many players missing through injury again. Falcao, Herrera, Carrick, Jones, Evans, Valencia, McNair, Lingard and then Rooney's still suspended. Costa, Remy and Azpilicueta missing is nothing in comparison.

Just seen the teams, Manchester United have already lost this one before a ball's been kicked, too many players missing through injury again. Falcao, Herrera, Carrick, Jones, Evans, Valencia, McNair, Lingard and then Rooney's still suspended. Costa, Remy and Azpilicueta missing is nothing in comparison.

Chelsea were always favorites so oh well

bud

really could've used sandro in a game like that.
CNB1W6d.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom