• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT7| daily blind is a renegade of funk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scum

really could've used sandro in a game like that.
CNB1W6d.png

adrianonandoswfr16.png

Zabojnik

With Giovinco and Morata in near top form, how do you, as a manager, not have a backup plan / formation that allows you to field three strikers, especially against smashable teams? HOW?

DBT85

Presenters are building it up as the best game of the season.

Will be 0-0.

Master and Apprentice schtik is getting boring.

Scum

scum, it's sunday. don't tell me you're working.

Nope. No weekend work for me unless it's overtime. Then again, it'd been a damn side better than putting up with the predictability of lolspurs every Saturday Sunday.

TmMPSj7.png

For some reason I quite like the interior of Old Trafford from what I've seen. One of the stadiums where you can easily tell just how fucking humungous it is, rather than shitty bowls like the Macarena.

Oh god LVG and Mourinho.

So good.

Anyway this is Chelseas game to lose. They don't have costa, but probably the best midfield in the league. Should be enough.

dc89

shots fired

It's true m8. Anyone who has been will attest to that. Just bits of stands cobbled together over the years, expanded here and there.

TC, tell him. Tell him what it was like waiting for a brew at the G Nev testimonial. And how cramped it is inside.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom