• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT7| daily blind is a renegade of funk

Status
Not open for further replies.
God I fucking love Van Persie

He's just such a bastard

Such a wonderful beautiful magnificent bastard

Only saw the last half hour but I think we will have to take that

Wilbur

Banned
Draw is more than I expected. The annoying thing is that our fixtures up until this point should have garnered more than 13 points.

Shaw and Fellaini had good games. Januzaj had a really good first half. There needs to be some real work on our movement when it comes to crosses. There's a big problem where we're just lumping the ball into the box aimlessly, Moyes style.

We won't be anywhere close to this team at the end of the season, but positives there. Didn't get thrashed. Look better on the ball. When we get a settled defence and a few players back, we'll look better. Not great by any stretch of the imagination but not too bad. I expected worse.

Matic was man of the match, Courtois was great; at least Chelsea will be winning the league and it won't be those City cunts.

Still only one point off Liverpool and Arsenal. We'll be awight. I believe.

Fintan

Once that free kick was given away you knew that was going to happen. Oh well, I guess a draw is still pretty good? The circumstances of how it came about is disappointing though. Still well ahead of City, at least. We didn't play great.

Seriously, what tactics is Mourinho using there? Its like bus-parking, but only going halfway with it so you're inviting pressure and leaving space to attack, while offering no threat in attack at the same time.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
B05C1V4IYAEaEi6.png

B05C1V4IYAEaEi6.png

B05C1V4IYAEaEi6.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom