• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT7| daily blind is a renegade of funk

Status
Not open for further replies.
mourinho holding chelsea back with his negative tactics. only shining light for them was hazzard, the rest a waste of space. as for utd, di maria was worse than messi and rvp even though he scored goal was crap but with falcao up top and rooney behind him they can be good

Should have had a penalty too which I can't believe the ref missed. Next week against QPR is going to be tough with no Ivanovic and Dave out.
QPR tough? Give it a rest :lol

We need to get a result next week too.

Today is a good result for us but looking at the table we just aren't where we need to be. We need to win more games.

At least it feels like we are playing better though, maybe something is coming together.
Quoted for new page.

We need to get a result next week too.

Today is a good result for us but looking at the table we just aren't where we need to be. We need to win more games.

At least it feels like we are playing better though, maybe something is coming together.

Rooney will be back

Mata hasn't done enough in the 3 games he got chance to influence

doicare

It was an even game, neither team deserved to lose, the difference at the end of the day was United having more first choice team players out injured which made it a closer game.

I hope in the return game Chelsea have Costa back and United have Falcao, Rooney, Herrera & Jones, would be a much better game.

Ake at full back? Or...?

Zouma will play full back I assume. He's played RB before. QPR will be tough as we always have shit results against them but we should beat them. We didn't learn our lesson from City though so watch us go 1-0 up against Liverpool in two weeks and then throw away 3 points!

Moobabe

José Mourinho;135980944 said:
Yeah, he did. I wouldn't even debate the cards we picked up, I'd just question his decisions going the other way.

Oh well, it happens.

Yeah - disappointed with the result. We looked lethargic at times and didn't exploit a pretty average United side.

Still - next 3 games are Shrewsbury, QPR and Maribor - all winnable.

elfinke

where's that poster of fellaini screaming in the Obama poster style?

B03ARJLIAAAa9l3.png

Good game that. Can't stand Ivan. ADM was lousy. Fellaini did good work.

Wilbur

Banned
as they should be, it's a rivalry.

... yes, of course they should. But it's City; they have the talent to blow teams off the park every week. What I'm saying is there's a noticeable difference in their performance level against us than there is like the one they put in this week.

I think we'll lose because City will apply themselves fully, which they should be doing every week.

Wilbur

Banned
QPR is a derby and we have a fairly poor record against them. Last season we dropped points mainly to teams we should have beat, so yes, its a big game and it'll be tough because those are the ones we struggled in.

Also, I thought Azpili was a 1 match ban?

Wasn't it a straight red?

Goddamn, what a cross from Nani and perfect movement from João Mário to tap it in. 2-0 with 14 minutes played. This is turning out to be easier than I expected.

Salvadora

... yes, of course they should. But it's City; they have the talent to blow teams off the park every week. What I'm saying is there's a noticeable difference in their performance level against us than there is like the one they put in this week.

I think we'll lose because City will apply themselves fully, which they should be doing every week.
rivalries fire up some teams whereas other (united/spurs last season) display meekness

it's the natural order of things

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom