• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT7| daily blind is a renegade of funk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Batongen

Banned
The Evil Within is sensational. I kind of wish Resi 4's aiming was in there but otherwise it's superb.

Can't believe they completely ripped off
Resi 5's Ouroboros first boss
though
KuGsj.gif

Scary?

How I Met Your Mother is just the worst

Like, shite such as 2 Broke Girls. It's dross aimed at fucking idiots, but I can see why said fucking idiots would like it. HIMYM though is just dismal in every single way. Poorly written, poorly performed, poorly timed, no charisma in any of the characters, no chemistry between any of them, every single joke is shite.

It just feels like it's had no effort whatsoever put into it, in any department. I bet Fry likes it :p

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
The Evil Within is sensational. I kind of wish Resi 4's aiming was in there but otherwise it's superb.

Can't believe they completely ripped off
Resi 5's Ouroboros first boss
though
KuGsj.gif

So Hixx and Carbo are loving TEW so far?

honestly, that's more than enough for me now. Reviews and others be damned.

Batongen

Banned

Like, shite such as 2 Broke Girls. It's dross aimed at fucking idiots, but I can see why said fucking idiots would like it. HIMYM though is just dismal in every single way. Poorly written, poorly performed, poorly timed, no charisma in any of the characters, no chemistry between any of them, every single joke is shite.

It just feels like it's had no effort whatsoever put into it, in any department. I bet Fry likes it :p

Are you talking about Friends?

Yurt

il capo silenzioso

I know many girls who enjoy HIMYM, 2BG and The Big Bang Theory, but no guys.

Women are awesome I swear, they just wanna watch anything and laugh. We're so shit

Are you talking about Friends?

Friends was good at all the stuff HIMYM is bad at. I don't get how they're made by the same people. And I have to assume that that's the only reason anybody watched it, aside from the entire concept being designed to keep people interested in the ending rather than the actual episode-by-episode quality.

Fintan

Yes, I never really understood this show. I tried watching it when it first aired but it didn't really seem to have any jokes. The weird way it's shot didn't help. Shot like a multicamera sitcom but without a studio audience. Just feels very awkward to watch.

Linius

Friends was good at all the stuff HIMYM is bad at. I don't get how they're made by the same people. And I have to assume that that's the only reason anybody watched it, aside from the entire concept being designed to keep people interested in the ending rather than the actual episode-by-episode quality.

They're not though.

Pennywise

I love you Hitcher.

lol close to penalty to Denmark already.

When the Danish commentator flips, I'm trying to make out what he says but it's impossible. In Danish crime series where they talk slowly you can actually make out a lot of words that are very similar to Dutch. It's a fascinating language.

I don't understand what that fat cunt Werge is saying either, just as they score the last goal tbf. Hate him.

Pennywise

I know many girls who enjoy HIMYM, 2BG and The Big Bang Theory, but no guys.

Women are awesome I swear, they just wanna watch anything and laugh. We're so shit

I wanted to disagree and say my gf got some taste in that field, but she watches flash,White Collar,Arrow and that weird gotham show.
At least she admits that I got the superior taste.

Linius

Were they just the creators then left the rest of it to different writers? I'm sure they have some shared lineage.

The two guys who created HIMYM based it loosely on their own lifes and have nothing to do with Friends as far as I know. Maybe you're thinking about Episodes? That's a fairly recent show from David Crane.

Carbonox

I agree, HIMYM is fucking shocking. Ted is the worst character in the history of characters.

The Evil Within is ridiculously tense. Atmosphere is incredible.

The two guys who created HIMYM based it loosely on their own lifes and have nothing to do with Friends as far as I know. Maybe you're thinking about Episodes? That's a fairly recent show from David Crane.

Hmm, maybe it was just a comparison made at the beginning because of the basis of both being similar. If they were aiming to be the new Friends, they failed miserably, quality-wise at least

Batongen

Banned
When the Danish commentator flips, I'm trying to make out what he says but it's impossible. In Danish crime series where they talk slowly you can actually make out a lot of words that are very similar to Dutch. It's a fascinating language.

You mean when they are not fully engaged in full-level porridge mode?

Linius

I do like the first three seasons and parts of the fourth from HIMYM by the way. But like happens to a lot of sitcoms they went a pretty steep hill from there. Too bad.

Hmm, maybe it was just a comparison made at the beginning because of the basis of both being similar. If they were aiming to be the new Friends, they failed miserably, quality-wise at least

Both shows are about a group of friends in NY. Both groups have a place they go back to each episode to hang out. The similarities are very obvious indeed. And people started calling it a spritual successor to Friends because of that.

bud23

Dat Ted Mosby cunt is definitely the most annoying and irritating TV character of all time. Makes me sick.

ngDCi9a.png

Linius

I feel kinda bad for Gibraltar. These lads really have no business in this qualification and it can't be funny to lose every game with big numbers.

Fintan

I feel kinda bad for Gibraltar. These lads really have no business in this qualification and it can't be funny to lose every game with big numbers.
Was at the match in Dublin the other day. The fans (a surprisingly large amount of fans) seemed to be having fun, but the match sort of just became embarrassing after a while. Felt bad for their keeper. They even subbed him off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom