• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT8| - Sunderland 0

Elchele

B1EEXUNIQAAdBfj.jpg:large

pretty cool logo

Salah goes out, can't even make a difference against the mighty Shrewberry. At least Mikel has the excuse of just coming back from an injury.

looks like Chelsea just got screw berried eh wooden

gwan Shrews twat these oil cunts

We all know what the end result of this will be.

Edit : there we go loool. Please go watch Utopia or something linett.

Wait.

It was cancelled.
i2jh80atGPQWU.png

Fair play to Shrewsbury and all, but there really is no excuse for a performance like this against opposition of this level. None whatsoever.

José Mourinho;136332430 said:
Fair play to Shrewsbury and all, but there really is no excuse for a performance like this against opposition of this level. None whatsoever.

Cahill, Luis, Drogba, Oscar, Willian played against United, I'm not going to criticise them really when they played 2 days ago.

It should be more comfortable, don't get me wrong, but im prepared to ignore it as long as we win.

Also, sell Mikel and Salah please, jesus fucking christ.

Cahill, Luis, Drogba, Oscar, Willian played against United, I'm not going to criticise them really when they we played 2 days ago.

It should be more comfortable, don't get me wrong, but im prepared to ignore it as long as we win.

Also, sell Mikel and Salah please, jesus fucking christ.

Your Mikel hate disgusts me.

Even he contributes with more on the attack than Salah at least.

L1NETT

Willian probably earned more money time wasting while he faked that injury there than the whole shrewsbury team earn in a year

modern football

---

callum willson yes boss

WBA 2-1 down, seconds after they equalise

Tremmel is probably delighted with how little we've troubled him

These players need to be fucked off, and FSG need to investigate the way we select our targets. Moneyball didn't work, and this is just as bad

Regardless of THAT GOAL YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES

Top Bottom