• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT8| - Sunderland 0

L1NETT

Good stuff from Blades, two late goals to win away at MK Dons.

Bournemouth also through to the QT for the first time ever. Well done them. Calum Wilson is the MAN

King_Moc

Banned
That was never a red, but we deserved thee win anyway. A half decent performance, but no bite upfront until after Balotelli came on. Which is weird.

And that's why the Carling Cup is beneficial.

I think we have a real shot of winning a cup, but we just don't seem to take them seriously under Rodgers no matter what lineup we deploy, the performances are just half-arsed

Doubt we'll finish 4th regardless so fuck it, bring on the domestic cups. Borini is a better wide forward than striker.

Posting for new thread because it really deserves to be mentioned.

Awebsite claims that Evilore has admitted to sexually assaulting a woman. Sounds utterly ridiculous to me especially when they can't even get their facts right about the sites moderation of the Gamergate issue. They're saying all threads on the topic are banned. That clearly ain't the case.

http://www.slate.com/articles/techn...nd_gamergate_a_divide_and_conquer_plan.2.html

That article is certainly all over the place, i have seen more discussion of fucking gamergate here than I ever wished for... and it links to that old reddit thread.

Pennywise

That article is certainly all over the place, i have seen more discussion of fucking gamergate here than I ever wished for... and it links to that old reddit thread.

Yeah the author is a piece of shit who writes like the joke pictures of review scores people are always making for the polygon reviews.

He wrote that piece http://www.slate.com/articles/technology/bitwise/2014/07/catherine_video_game_the_most_sexist_platformer_of_all_time.html

How the fuck is he still employed ?
Even Balotelli would write a better article....

Mikel was awful, and Salah assisted the first goal.

This is the most effort today, I can bother countering your Salah and PES love:

TA6MtJQ.gif

pass to drogs was alright

LAM09

This is the most effort today, I can bother countering your Salah and PES love:

TA6MtJQ.gif

pass to drogs was alright

LOL!

Until he gets a steady run of games, you can say what you like!

He ain't the greatest player in the world, but he has a lot more to offer than some of our players.

Until he gets a steady run of games, you can say what you like!

Lets all be realistic here for a moment. That would be never at Chelsea or any other top club in England. So I can keep saying what I like forever, until he goes back to some league in Switzerland.

Labadal

Yet another unconvincing game in my opinion. I wouldn't say we were awful, but it doesn't feel like a team in harmony. Markovic is nominated for European Young Player of the Year, but I saw nothing of qualities that would put him up there. No confidence at all. Borini worked hard, and ended up with an assist. Glen was poor and so was Coutinho's decisions to keep shooting at every single chance.

Our strikers don't score enough goals and that is not just the fault of Balotelli. The team isn't playing in any organised way. Poor movement and weird pressing.

Also, another poor refereeing effort. That was never a red card. Ruined the game for Swansea. I guess a fuck up is always to be expected.

dc89

Awebsite claims that Evilore has admitted to sexually assaulting a woman. Sounds utterly ridiculous to me especially when they can't even get their facts right about the sites moderation of the Gamergate issue. They're saying all threads on the topic are banned. That clearly ain't the case.

http://www.slate.com/articles/techn...nd_gamergate_a_divide_and_conquer_plan.2.html

Cease and desist in 3..2..1...

Yen

In a bar with the GOT cast, they're hidden in the corner and I think I'm the only person who has noticed them.

kharma45

Oh.

Well i've met evilore in IRL, he's... something else.

Oh?

Top Bottom