• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT9| - How the Snitch stole all the banter

bud

Jack Wilshere is great. He'll probably get a goal in this game.

i don't know if you're joking, but i truly believe he's great.

he just needs to make less mindless runs forward, and be more of aware of his defensive responsibilities.

inky

Blackett is absolute garbage. Always out of position, slow as hell, no vision.

Take your chances with 2 CBs and put Fellatio as an anchor there instead or something. Dreaful.

Ramsey genuinely looks like an anchor for the other attackers, when last year he was the buoy keeping them afloat.

Everyone else in the attacking unit is playing well

FootballFan

De Gea has no confidence in his defenders, it is very easy to see. And understandable too.

Gaal needs to leave.

ManUtd need Pep and less injuries.

doicare was right.

Jarnet87

Carrick and Di Maria are the only two who can play it on the ground and Di Maria is pushed up front where he can't get the ball. this is ineffective hoofball.

I told you guys Blackett is shit. Always has been shit, always will be shit. He was shit for the u21s. He's lucky there's no other left footed cb around.

Scum

Arsenal will forever regret this if they don't win this. A great opportunity has been bestowed upon you, Wenger.

doicare

Two seasons in a row, no skill involved, just pure bullshit horrendous mountains of injuries and midtable because of it. It's not even half way through the season and i'm already at the point where i just want the season to be over.

phaze

Of course, I'm looking into reading the manga soon.

The anime is still brilliant though.

24 episodes of incomplete flashback and the ending that was obvious since the 2nd episode. And all because Gryffith
couldn't keep it in his pants.

Don't you dare score Rooney.

Top Bottom