• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT9| - How the Snitch stole all the banter

MY BEEEEEEEEEEEEETS

Arsenal hahahahahaha

What formation/tactics are you using?

T8EBXSD.png

KqSTBb3.png

I will take the DM and have him as an attacking mid if needed, or a second forward if I really need a goal. But I usually start like this. I need new wingers badly, but Watford didn't allow me any money at all this season, because the board decided to build a new stadium just after having expanded the old one... and only got 40% of the money from sales, which really hurt when Tah my best defender left me for Arsenal, after they triggered his 20mil clause.

Wilbur

Banned
That was one of the dumbest goals I've ever seen hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

It gets worse on every single replay hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahah

Gibbs what are you doing

I can't breathe

Shere will power

The philosophy

and this is the guy that Cech shouldn't replace (was it you Hitcher?). He can't even fucking communicate to his defense the fucking primate.

But but but he just needs to cut out his mistakes.

Scum

Fucking hell, Arsenal. D:

MY BEEEEEEEEEEEEETS

Arsenal hahahahahaha

I will take the DM and have him as an attacking mid if needed, or a second forward if I really need a goal. But I usually start like this. I need new wingers badly, but Watford didn't allow me any money at all this season, because the board decided to build a new stadium just after having expanded the old one... and only got 40% of the money from sales, which really hurt when Tah my best defender left me for Arsenal, after they triggered his 20mil clause.

Well fuck. Hopefully you can find some cheap quality regen.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
3Sixty must've enjoyed that

Not only did the Ox score an own goal but he also fucking crippled their keeper

dc89

If you do not beat this United side at home you deserve to be stripped of your Pot 1 UCL status.
Plain and simple.

Plasma

Banned
Why doesn't Szczesny call it if he's coming out to take the ball, idiot. This is where most of our defensive problems come from a lack of communication.

Top Bottom