• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/2015 |OT10| -Proud Of Our Heritage-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Humidex

There's probably much, much worse stuff that hasn't been leaked yet. It's crazy. Also what's been leaked so far makes Sony look really, really bad.

Issues like unequal pay on American Hustle has got to have been norm up to now. It's only a matter of time before another studio gets hacked.

As for Sony...I wouldn't blame them if they cast SPE off in the future.

Scum

It's incredible and it still isn't over yet. 100TB of data stolen.

100TBs?! Fucking hell. D:

It is Hollywood, nothing can destroy Sony Pictures.

Daniel Loeb, the investor activist, must be laughing his arse off. He told Kaz tto spin off the the pictures deparment and nobody listened to him. Sold all shares in Sony a couple of months ago, but would have had a bigger profit had he kept hold of them a little longer.

Oh. I remember him. Kaz is just obsessed with keeping anything Playstation going whilst everything else, aside from finance, is pretty meh or falling apart.

El Topo

Issues like unequal pay on American Hustle has got to have been norm up to now. It's only a matter of time before another studio gets hacked.

As for Sony...I wouldn't blame them if they cast SPE off in the future.

I think the American Hustle thing *could* be sort of explained by early contracts (e.g. that apparently Renner was originally supposed to have a large role), but then you read other stuff on how women are treated/paid there and it just makes you shake your head. It's weird how some people in that thread though tried to pretend that Renner was (assumed to be) a bigger star back then.

Someone has to take a huge shit for us disciplinary. Since Smalling and Rafael aren't playing it looks like Fellaini's stepped up to the task.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom