• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/2015 |OT10| -Proud Of Our Heritage-

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol didn't know Coman has the same barber as palacio

Palacio has infected Coman, I had no idea

rE4tH1I.gif

Can't we just give them a by, 1-0?

We ain't getting shit from this, the best we can hope for is a narrow defeat.

edit: Juve dropping points all over the place. Roma won't capitalise though.

GorillaJu

The two scariest United players for me are Rafael and Di Maria. Not going to matter anyway, but those are the two that I fear most.

Elchele

What happened to Vidal? I barely read anything about him from Juve GAF

he ran out of Bundesliga magic
now he's just a serie a player

Bayern Munich's Germany midfielder Bastian Schweinsteiger, 30, left team-mate Rafinha, 29, red faced when he pretended to high-five the Brazilian before leaving him hanging in front of 30,000 fans in Augsburg. (Metro)

YES BASTIAN

Scum

These Sony leaks. Damn! I know corporate structure at many companies is vile, but I'm still expecting that story/email leak that will break Sony Pictures.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Nerves setting in now D:

We cant play as bad as Soton, at home, v Liverpool

Want something big from Lallana today.

I swear to christ, if he gets a big shooting opportunity 12 yards out, but spurns it for a fucking feint and twist leading to us dropping points, I'll tear his bumfluff out.

That was possibly our biggest chance against Sunderland, but nobody even remembers it since he didn't even try it.

GorillaJu

I think this might be the first time I've seen someone descibe Rafael as scary.

He is error-prone but he is a little terror with buckets of energy. He doesn't have to be an amazing player to cause problems. His aggression and pace are enough to cause panic.

These Sony leaks. Damn! I know corporate structure at many companies is vile, but I'm still expecting that story/email leak that will break Sony Pictures.

It is Hollywood, nothing can destroy Sony Pictures.

Daniel Loeb, the investor activist, must be laughing his arse off. He told Kaz tto spin off the the pictures deparment and nobody listened to him. Sold all shares in Sony a couple of months ago, but would have had a bigger profit had he kept hold of them a little longer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom