• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/2015 |OT10| -Proud Of Our Heritage-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hixx

I'm going to start putting Quinn naysayers on ignore. Disgusting human beans.

That was a nice goal.

Did Toure once play for Palace?
o3abnfi.png

Scum

I'm completely lost when people start talking about TV shows nowadays as I hardly, if ever, watch TV. So I'm going to fix this from now and throughout 2015. I have Amazon Prime and I've started with Arrow.
Well, wish me luck.

Fintan

I'm going to start putting Quinn naysayers on ignore. Disgusting human beans.

That was a nice goal.

Did Toure once play for Palace?
o3abnfi.png
You can like him as a Sunderland fan, but there's no way you can find him entertaining/good as a commentator.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Fernando didn't even think about passing to Sinclair. Probably thought he was a pitch invader.

Fintan

Fintan

you're a terrible human bean and alongside Pete you sit on my ignore list from henceforth.

BOLASIE STOP DOING THAT
Hey, I like Niall. He seems like a lovely chap! He sells satelite broadband! But...he's an annoying commentator, that's for sure!

Fintan

Has Jose been on BT Sport at all this season? I remember hin being announced as a pundit or something but nothing seems to have come from it.

Zabojnik

I'm completely lost when people start talking about TV shows nowadays as I hardly, if ever, watch TV. So I'm going to fix this from now and throughout 2015. I have Amazon Prime and I've started with Arrow.
Well, wish me luck.

You sure picked a great one to begin with.

No, not really.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom