• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/2015 |OT10| -Proud Of Our Heritage-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marc

Where did Sony dig up the guy to sing for them on their PS4 advert? A dying dog sounds better.

Think I might give up on this game and play Elite instead. Is PrematureQuiche about? Get that game for your rift dude!

B5Tci2FIgAABN6Q.jpg

3Sixty

Forster, Alderweireld, Fonte (c), Yoshida, Clyne, Reed, Ward-Prowse, S. Davis, Bertrand, Long, Pellè.

Reeeeeeeeeeeeed

No Wanyama or Morgan :\

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
#THFC Team: Lloris (c); Walker, Fazio, Vertonghen, Davies; Bentaleb, Mason; Lamela, Eriksen, Chadli; Kane #COYS

Subs: Vorm, Chiriches, Rose, Dembele, Stambouli, Townsend, Soldado #COYS

Lennon is definitely on his way, hasn't made the squad for the last 3 games.

confuziz

Banned
Manchester City FC ‏@MCFC 52s53 seconds ago

65. "You should have gone Christmas shopping" sing City fans at their Palace counterparts. Got to love a bit of festive banter!

:lol

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
City still not getting any decisions.

Our captain doesn't even make the matchday squad any more

He got a chance against Besiktas and was shit. Poch will keep trying with young players like Lamela but experienced players like Kaboul and Lennon can't play like shit and expect to get into the first XI. At least Paulinho has been banished as well.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Todays going to be another really tough one, again we have no good link up between defence and attack unless Carrick starts spraying long balls from deep.

confuziz

Banned
Southampton transfer rumour creator.

A) Is the player dutch?
Yes - Welcome to Southampton
No - Has the player played in the eredivise?
Yes- Welcome to Southampton
No - Not a credible link.

There is actually, VI is reporting it. Most credible source in the country.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
it's Aston Villa

We can lose to Villa, i just hate watching another United performance where I know it wont be fluid and well have to rely on taking our 1-2 chances again, if it works great but the performances need to improve.

kharma45

We can lose to Villa, i just hate watching another United performance where I know it wont be fluid and well have to rely on taking our 1-2 chances again, if it works great but the performances need to improve.

Even Moyes didn't lose to Villa.

It's fine.

Salazar

It's 12:20 am Cola

If we were going to be shit, I'd be asleep

I'm not

We will do them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom