• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/2015 |OT10| -Proud Of Our Heritage-

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Ashley Young creating the goal for Falcao, and he got Alongshore sent off. Man of the match, Wilbur, you should apologize to him.

that's blackett you racist

Wow, you call him a racist but you're the one having to point out he's black. Blackett isn't an appropiate nickname for an african american.

Hixx

Alongshore
o3abnfi.png

Bellend Villa fans. God I hope they get relegated.

Look at the fucking tossers throwing it on when it looked like a goal.

Well, finally this shit is over for a month.

The whole club really went too far with the play fair and only nice football stuff. How is it possible that a 19-year-old Selke completely tears apart our defense after he scores the goal? Like, fucking hell, teach him a lesson. Let him eat shit and earn a nice yellow card. The same in attack. If you can't play 6 passes without losing the ball and score after a corner, why not try to get a few more corners? No, just try to play nice against 9 defending men and do jackshit. Bunch of useless twats.

Pennywise

Well, finally this shit is over for a month.

The whole club really went too far with the play fair and only nice football stuff. How is it possible that a 19-year-old Selke completely tears apart our defense after he scores the goal? Like, fucking hell, teach him a lesson. Let him eat shit and earn a nice yellow card. The same in attack. If you can't play 6 passes without losing the ball and score after a corner, why not try to get a few more corners? No, just try to play nice against 9 defending men and do jackshit. Bunch of useless twats.

Nothing more to add.
Hope Zorc will think about another defensive midfielder...

Wilbur

Banned
I can't believe we're going to draw against Aston Villa.

So Ashley Young creating the goal for Falcao, and he got Alongshore sent off. Man of the match, Wilbur, you should apologize to him.

Wow, you call him a racist but you're the one having to point out he's black. Blackett isn't an appropiate nickname for an african american.

he's a cunt

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
We just have to win this, to silence the cock fans and the fact that villa time wasted in the first half being a goal

B5T-bBmCQAA-a0h.jpg

We still can't defend but at least out young offensive players are promising. Even for me as a Werder fan the Selke vs Hummels scene was embarrassing to watch. :p

Pennywise

B5T-bBmCQAA-a0h.jpg

We still can't defend but at least out young offensive players are promising. Even for me as a Werder fan the Selke vs Hummels scene was embarrassing to watch. :p

Selke is a great guy, you've got some promising talents up front.
Once you finally buy some proper defenders, you're good to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom